A3XX series

mohamed makhlouf

mohamed makhlouf

Hello everyone and hello FSLABS 

Iv seen the new update v5.0.1.105 its clearly good so good job to you all .

But I want to ask , is it time for your next project series of the A3XX like a320 and A340 and maybe even A350 and A380 ?

Sabine Meier
12 hours ago, jose zubillaga said:

Or 318 :rolleyes:

Already debunked by the devs, if my mind serves me well, cause it is not financially viable as a title. Very few operators around the

Edited by Koen Meier
Forgot the most important word.
Craig Norman

I'm personally hoping for an A330, A350 or even an A380. In fact, I'd be over the moon if it's an A380 as I've been yearning for a study level A380 ever since the FSX days, and despite the demise of NLS, I've still kept on hoping that I'd get to fly this magnificent Whale someday.

• Like 1
Lucas Legros

This has already been discussed largely. Here's my pure speculation :

FSL will finish and release A320 sharklets, then work on A320NEO while working hard on the Concorde for release. That possibly brings us up to early/mid 2022. Then, NEO will be the next step. By that time, we may see the first glimpses of the upcoming A3XX product, probably an Airbus A330. But let's not forget MSFS 2020, wich I hope by the time we'll have NEO, will have a SDK sufficient enough to allow FSL to begin working on the new platform, that shall (but it's only my opinion) be the next priority. (BTW I really hope when moving to MSFS they'll do a complete graphical overhaul, maybe hire some 3D designers to create a VC worthy of the systems this software possess, It would really be the icing on the cake.)

Anyway, all of this pretty stuff already takes us at least to 2023, when they'll be able to begin the serious work on A330.

So for now, my take is : let's not think about it. It'll come in due time. I have no idea how FSLabs teams are working, how efficient they've become throughout the past years, but I won't fall in the trap that is waiting impatiently, only to loose patience. 

Right now what matters to me is Sharklet with it's incredible EFB.

Just now, Craig Norman said:

I'm personally hoping for an A330, A350 or even an A380. In fact, I'd be over the moon if it's an A380 as I've been yearning for a study level A380 ever since the FSX days, and despite the demise of NLS, I've still kept on hoping that I'd get to fly this magnificent Whale someday.

A350 is my dream !

Richard Portier
4 hours ago, Koen Meier said:

Already debunked by the devs, if my mind serves me well, cause it is financially viable as a title. Very few operators around the

It's a real shame, she has options that others don't have. Not to mention that she's a fighter in her own genre :).

Richard.

• 2 weeks later...