The sharklets Premeire!

Sivaram Hariharan

Ahh chaps this is looking absolutely phenomenal, tremendous work. Like Martin, though, I couldn’t help have my interest extra piqued by the end of the vid. Man that release is going to be exciting.

David Norfolk
On 4/3/2021 at 8:46 PM, Holger Teutsch said:

Where can I pre-order?

Gesendet von meinem Pixel 3 mit Tapatalk

FSL doesn't do pre-orders. 

2 hours ago, Stephane Anger said:

Guys See this video

I’m so very excited about this now, even more so I just watched that video! Fingers crossed it’s not too long until we get our hands on it! Thanks for posting the video! 
Jack 

• Like 2
Erik Schlijper

I just can't sop watching the promo video :wub:It's amazing and SOOOOOO much to look forward to!!

valson bezerril

Awesome plane, wondering how much effort and hard work they did to achieve this level,  one thing is frustrated is P3D lights and scenery,  hope  one day fly it on msfs2020.

Sabine Meier
7 minutes ago, valson bezerril said:

Awesome plane, wondering how much effort and hard work they did to achieve this level,  one thing is frustrated is P3D lights and scenery,  hope  one day fly it on msfs2020.

a tonne of work over at least 6 years so far from the original development video shared. it might even be longer since we dont have any information public prior to the first videos released. 

• Like 1
Atul Mishra

I at least remember their April fool's joke in 2011 or 12 posted on their facebook page. With some kind of MS painted A320 sketch getting ready for take off haha.. The development I think dates back to 2010 or even earlier maybe.

Sabine Meier
3 minutes ago, San Lin said:

I can't watch this video any more. The more I watch it, the more I want to have it

just keep on watching it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
James Iskander

I just watched it again and I'm torturing myself with excitement! :D I'm so glad you guys are taking the time to make it as good as possible though and not pushing out something that isn't ready. I'll wait as long as it takes! Keep up the great work!

Kendall S Mann

I wanted to wait for the sharklets to be released before purchasing, but I'm glad I didn't. Any chance this will be a free update? Im new here so be gentile :-)

Scott

Robert Sutherland
2 hours ago, Kendall S Mann said:

I wanted to wait for the sharklets to be released before purchasing, but I'm glad I didn't. Any chance this will be a free update? Im new here so be gentile :-)

Scott

It won't be :) 

Carl Beeby

Hi,

Just in case I missed information, will be efb be rolled into the existing the A32x products - i.e. free? Don't get me wrong, I am not saying I want a freebie :) as the EFB functionality looks like it more than justifies supporting the devs! I extensively use a similar item in another sim (more less depend on it) so it's great to see this will be available.

Thanks