[resolved]0.1.151 version of 320 can't turn on the ground

liu bin

liu bin

0.1.151 version 320 can't turn on the ground, I press the comma key + tail rudder direction as before, but there is no turning effect.

Is that the same with yours?

Koen Meier

Go to the insim menu bar navigate to addons select fslabs input controls and eiether use tiller 1 or tiller 2 to set pedal disconnect.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Lefteris Kalamaras changed the title to [resolved]0.1.151 version of 320 can't turn on the ground
Scott Cebula

Greetings Koen,

Thanks for posting how to activate the tiller steering. I had the same problem as the original poster after the latest update.

Regards,

Scott

Richard Le Page

I've tried everything possible to get it working and nothing works. Can only activate the steering by clicking on the tiller in the virtual cockpit.

It doesn't seem to recognize what you put in the FSL control  input menu in P3D.

None of the suggestions are working for me  so are gonna go back to the previous version until its sorted out. Im using the TCA joystick.

Richard Le Page

Just reinstalled previous version and now can't get the steering to work on that now, so somethings gone wrong with my controls but haven.t got a clue what.

Hopefully I can sort this out.

Steve Forgacs
On 4/3/2021 at 11:22 PM, Koen Meier said:

Go to the insim menu bar navigate to addons select fslabs input controls and eiether use tiller 1 or tiller 2 to set pedal disconnect.

Wonderful! Thankyou Koen

• Norman Blackburn locked this topic