P3D v4 Not Recognizing TCA Quadrant after Update

Will Thomas

Will Thomas

I installed the latest update (released yesterday - March 31, 2021) and when I start P3D v4 it will not recognize my Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant. I made it "Direct" input mode but still not luck. It did previously so I'm not sure what happened.

Curious if anyone else has this issue and if they were able to resolve it?

Bedran Batkitar
7 hours ago, Will Thomas said:

I installed the latest update (released yesterday - March 31, 2021) and when I start P3D v4 it will not recognize my Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant. I made it "Direct" input mode but still not luck. It did previously so I'm not sure what happened.

Curious if anyone else has this issue and if they were able to resolve it?

Disconnected and reconnect the usb plug it while the sim is running with Fslabs loaded. And then Quit P3D and restart. Should be working. Then you have to assigne commands which are not automatically assigned.

Cesar gutierrez
On 4/1/2021 at 9:16 PM, Bedran Batkitar said:

Disconnected and reconnect the usb plug it while the sim is running with Fslabs loaded. And then Quit P3D and restart. Should be working. Then you have to assigne commands which are not automatically assigned.

Great , thaNKS FOR The answer , do you know how to assign the master switches and the igntion for the thursmtar quadrant ? 

• Like 1
Bedran Batkitar

It’s automatically assigned, just plug and use it. If you have troubles, go to the top bar Addon/Fslabs/input controls and you can check the control assignment there.

Will Thomas

Thanks everyone. However, I sent the throttle back to the vendor. Nothing seemed to work and the right throttle would not work in tandem with the left.