DO NOT UPDATE TO NVIDIA DRIVER 465.89 - P3D WON'T OPEN/CTD !!!!

Holger Teutsch

Craig Baillie

I’ve been using a driver version dating from December after experiencing issues with the Jan drivers (screen flickering).

I was just about to try the latest; glad I read this! Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Danny Krautwurst

SAME AT ME ! I Deinstalled NVidia via DDU and Rolled Back to v461.92 too !

phil highton

I've noticed the last one or two Nvidia updates have not been great for us P3d users maybe it's just me !

Walter Meier
2 hours ago, phil highton said:

I've noticed the last one or two Nvidia updates have not been great for us P3d users maybe it's just me !

One thing that's kept me out of trouble so far with regard to these driver updates is installing only new Studio drivers and staying away from the Game Ready drivers. It also keeps the frequency of updates down.

• Like 1
phil highton

That's interesting , good to know !

peter kelberg

thx  for  the  info was  about  to update  since i got  the update  notice

Stu Antonio

Apparently LM is "aware of issues with the latest driver version and are working toward a fix." .... I wonder if this means we're getting an update? 

Koen Meier
2 minutes ago, Stu Antonio said:

Apparently LM is "aware of issues with the latest driver version and are working toward a fix." .... I wonder if this means we're getting an update? 

Possibly hf2 for v5.1

Tom Haynes
1 minute ago, Stu Antonio said:

Probably meaning that they're in contact with Nvidia to release a fix with the next driver update. But I'm keeping my fingers crossed for 5.2 soon nonetheless :P