Sunset Over Norway

EGNV

Just a quick hop over the North Sea, which just so happened to coincide with the sun setting.

Also after nearly TWO MONTHS of tweaking of various parameters, finally got Concorde working well on my old system. And finally no black screen of death when changing to map view, which is handy when programming the ILS frequencies! :)

Big love to FS Labs for an outstanding product. More power to your elbow, and good luck with the new project.

2010-5-28_22-8-47-608.jpg

Heading south on the FLO 2P STAR to Bergen Flesland, 3000 feet, 250 knots

2010-5-28_22-7-46-754.jpg

Bit further south, descending to 2100 feet

2010-5-28_22-37-25-190.jpg

Engine shut down at Gate 28, Bergen Flesland. Passengers breath a sigh of relief that their Captain didn't screw up the landing this time.

All the best,

Owen

Dear Owen,

Beautiful!!!

May I borrow a screen shot (, descending to 2100 feet) of them to my Desktop Background?

Sincerely,

Kan-ichiro Fushihara

Dear Owen,

Beautiful!!!

May I borrow a screen shot (, descending to 2100 feet) of them to my Desktop Background?

Sincerely,

Kan-ichiro Fushihara

I'm glad you like it - it would be my pleasure if you have it as your desktop background. Let me know by PM if you have any trouble downloading the file - I can supply it in hi-res if you like.

Owen

Dear Owen,

Thank you very much for your kind words.

What do I have to do to get the hi-res file from you for my better desktop?

Sincerely,

Kan-ichiro Fushihara

Dear Owen,

Thank you very much for your kind words.

What do I have to do to get the hi-res file from you for my better desktop?

Sincerely,

Kan-ichiro Fushihara

Hi Kan-ichiro

I've sent you a PM,

Owen

Hi Kan-ichiro

I've sent you a PM,

Owen

I have received the hi-res files, Thank you very much for your kindness.

Although all of them are most suitable for my new machine (Windows 7 64bit), which has been built exclusively for the Concorde X (I have flown with Concorde since Altitude and SSTSIM), I have chosen 2010-5-28_22-7-46-754.BMP.

Thanks again,

Kan-ichiro Fushihara