CTD and BSOD

Stijn Van Dyck

Stijn Van Dyck

Hallo,

I have a new system from yesterday (RTX3080 and an I9 10900K with 32gb RAM and i have a problem.

I am getting CTD's and BSOD's when flying in the FSLabs A320.

My cpu is almost fully used. 

The BSOD and CTD comes in when i am 10 minutes in flight. EVERY flight on different airports in different weather...

Any help for this? Thanx!

stephen speak

You will have to change your profile to your proper name to get any kind of support..forum rules I’m afraid 

Alexander Luzajic
2 hours ago, Dyckmans91 said:

Hallo,

I have a new system from yesterday (RTX3080 and an I9 10900K with 32gb RAM and i have a problem.

I am getting CTD's and BSOD's when flying in the FSLabs A320.

My cpu is almost fully used. 

The BSOD and CTD comes in when i am 10 minutes in flight. EVERY flight on different airports in different weather...

Any help for this? Thanx!

Did you tried other AC? With that CPU/GPU you shouldn't have an issue. First flight I made 2 months ago when I built my PC was A320 and my load is/was MAX 40%. I have 10700K/Z490A ASUS....check all your resources.

Markus Burkhard

As has been said above, please adhere to the forum rules and change your user name to your full real name.

Your issue probably has nothing to do with FSL, and since this is a brand new system with BSOD, I would urge you to check your system's thermal performance. Having high CPU usage followed by BSOD after a certain amount of time can indicate a serious issue with cooling. Get a CPU temperature monitoring tool and run it alongside the sim, that should tell you if things are OK temperature wise.