Website is really in need of an update

Ray Proudfoot

Ray Proudfoot

FS Labs,

Looking at the FS Labs website it’s so out of date as to be very confusing to any visitor. https://www.flightsimlabs.com

It still shows Concorde-X which hasn’t been available to buy for well over a year. How about updating your window to the world and take the opportunity to show a few images of the 64-bit Concorde and any other pertinent info?

Norman Blackburn

Hi Ray,

The Concorde is there not because the website, as you try to allude is out of date or confusing, its there because we are super proud of where we came from and, like you, have a deep passion for the aircraft.

The website when loaded rotates through all of our products past and present.  Perhaps you are fortunate that yours always shows the Concorde?

When we are in a position to show more we shall do.  That time is not yet here though.

Edited by Norman Blackburn
Moved to Concorde forum
Ray Proudfoot

Hi Norman,

No, I see the Airbus aircraft as well as Concorde. I know FSL is proud of Concorde but given Lefteris announced two months ago  that a 64-bit Concorde is now being developed for P3D v4 and v5 I would have expected the website to show that announcement somewhat more prominently. Even a headline announcement with “more details to follow shortly” would suffice.

I trust there are no second thoughts about this. <_<

If nothing else the copyright date should be updated to 2021.

Norman Blackburn

Hello Ray,

To cut to the crux of your question, no there are no second thoughts.  

• Like 3
Peng Jia

We wish to thank all our customers for having purchased the Concorde-X for FSX and P3Dv3 (32-bit) over the past years. As desktop flight simulation has moved forward to 64-bit platforms, we regret to announce that we are no longer offering the Concorde-X for 32-bit platforms for sale.

We have started development of the 64-bit version development and it is currently under way for P3D 64-bit.

• Like 1