Thrust Master TCA Quadrant Setup Prepar3d

Peter Horne

Peter Horne

Hi Guys,

Tried setting up the detents in Preapr3d menu both will not line up correctly, tried Raw and direct and makes no difference, cant work out if these is a way to set up detents through FSUIPC just cant get them to both go into detents as they should, looked through forum and cant find a solution any help or walk through I'd be much appeciated as I'm getting frustrated and Thrust Master are saying it's an FSLabs issue.

Norman Blackburn

Hi Peter,

You say that the detents dont line up correctly in Prepar3d menu.  Please excuse me as I don't have that set of hardware however if you are in the P3D menu how is that an FSL issue?  Do you have a screenshot to perhaps clarify where you are having this issue please. 

Peter Horne

no not in the Prepar3d menu, I set throttle 1 and throttle 2 in prepar3d and try to set detents in the FSLabs mcdu initially they line up move the throttles back and forth and they are no longer lined up, same thing if I set up in FSUIPC and set detents in the FSLabs MCDU they line up when move the throttles to the detennts they are not . :(, I'll keep playing I suppose.