Thrustmaster Airbus Flap handel

Truls Petter Elven

Truls Petter Elven

Hello! just got my flap and spoiler addon today to the Thrustmaster Airbus edition, Every all buttons, throttle, reverse, spoiler, gear up/down is working, but the flap handel is not working so well, even all buttons are reset inside P3D and not using FSUPIC, and axis to flightsick and throttles is also calibrated right.

any idea of what i can do??

:huh: 

Reynaldo Rodriguez
On 1/11/2021 at 9:21 PM, Truls Petter Elven said:

Guess I am only the one who has this problem.

Have you tried following Blackbox711 guide on setting this up? I am using FSUIPC for calibration purposes and assignments and it works fine for me. The only thing I found odd is I've had to reverse the axis for the spoilers.

B_r_u_n_o-R_o_l_o
On 1/11/2021 at 6:21 PM, Truls Petter Elven said:

Guess I am only the one who has this problem.

you're not, I am having similar issue. I have assigned the flaps axys in P3D and I seem to have some sort of sensitivity issue (I tried 100%, 127%, lower settings) but no matter what, I cant seem to get to Flaps1 or 2, I only get Flaps 3 or Full. I went in the MCDU options and when I move to Flaps1 nothing happens.

In addition, it seems that the Spoiler lever in the FSL options only allows to Arm the spoiler? I am not able to get the spoilers to extend.. a bit frustrating :(

Mark Visch
10 hours ago, B_r_u_n_o-R_o_l_o said:

you're not, I am having similar issue. I have assigned the flaps axys in P3D and I seem to have some sort of sensitivity issue (I tried 100%, 127%, lower settings) but no matter what, I cant seem to get to Flaps1 or 2, I only get Flaps 3 or Full. I went in the MCDU options and when I move to Flaps1 nothing happens.

In addition, it seems that the Spoiler lever in the FSL options only allows to Arm the spoiler? I am not able to get the spoilers to extend.. a bit frustrating :(

In regards to the spoiler, you can assign it in fsuipc. Its actually the oppositie. You cant arm it but you can fully deploy it. 

B_r_u_n_o-R_o_l_o
10 hours ago, Mark Visch said:

In regards to the spoiler, you can assign it in fsuipc. Its actually the oppositie. You cant arm it but you can fully deploy it. 

Thank you Mark, yes it also works when assigning via the native P3D axis.  Still haven't figured out how to get all the flaps detents to work :(

Truls Petter Elven

Hello Guys! thanks for answers, i got it working throw FSUPIC, but the dumbest and strangest thing is only working from 0 to 1,2 and full, not 3, and from full to 3,2,1 and 0:huh: its not big thing, but ok for now.