P3Dv5 Thrustmaster TCA Airbus A320 Quadrant setup

Albert Harrison

Albert Harrison

Hi Fslabs team, 

So, regarding the exciting Thrustmaster TCA Airbus A320 Quadrant setup, I have some questions.

So far, somehow the spoiler and flaps levers don't work in P3DV5 with fslabs 320 series. And somehow when I set full throttle, the camera system triggers, which is really wired.

I remember when I first connected them to the sim and fslabs recognized them immediately and I selected "auto setup"... I have checked the assigned map, they look alright. 

Last, someone told me there is a specific document from fslabs dedicated to the setup of this particular quadrant? 

Please help

Albert

Koen Meier

It sounds that there is a key command conflict when you select toga so you could check the p3d key bindings to see if one of the viewpoints has a throttle button as well. 

do you only have the throttle unit or also the additional units?

Albert Harrison

I have them all, spoiler, flaps, throttles, and the sidestick. 

Thank you for your reply Koen! Any idea about the specific document that i have mentioned above?

Albert Harrison

I have them all, spoiler, flaps, throttles, and the sidestick. 

Thank you for your reply Koen! Any idea about the specific setup document? 

and i also found out that if i reduce the power to CL, it also triggers gear movement... i dunno why... i checked key binding map... nothing

On 1/8/2021 at 3:49 AM, Koen Meier said:

It sounds that there is a key command conflict when you select toga so you could check the p3d key bindings to see if one of the viewpoints has a throttle button as well. 

do you only have the throttle unit or also the additional units?