Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Quadrant desynched after loading saved flight

Marc Stanford

Marc Stanford

With P3D 4.5 HF2 I have an issue where the TCA quadrant works fine if I make a new flight, but if I load a saved flight for some reason the throttles are de-synched. For example I have them set up correctly with the detent zones with FSL however when loading a saved flight even with both physical levers at idle, engine 1 is at idle reverse, and engine 2 is at max reverse. No matter what I do weather it's replugging the quadrant back the thrust levers are de-synched. This ONLY occurs with a save flight not with a new one, what can I do to prevent this from happening?

Cesar gutierrez

Hello , it happend to me but only with the Sidestick Thrustmaster . I had adjust the settings with the default P3D so every time I load the p3dv4.5 it erease the config. I don’t know why . So I have to import the saved settings and now works but I don’t know why Can not save every time 

Cesar gutierrez
On 12/22/2020 at 9:31 PM, Marc Stanford said:

With P3D 4.5 HF2 I have an issue where the TCA quadrant works fine if I make a new flight, but if I load a saved flight for some reason the throttles are de-synched. For example I have them set up correctly with the detent zones with FSL however when loading a saved flight even with both physical levers at idle, engine 1 is at idle reverse, and engine 2 is at max reverse. No matter what I do weather it's replugging the quadrant back the thrust levers are de-synched. This ONLY occurs with a save flight not with a new one, what can I do to prevent this from happening?

Maybe try to use the program FSI PANEL. And saved that flight that you want to save. 
also config through the Add on Input wondows Flight Sim Labs , wich is on the options upper panel . 

Marc Stanford

Ok figured it out, once the engine master switches are set to the ON position then it works normally.