A320 Performance.

Jonas Carlson

i am running v5 and with ease i am hitting 4gb of vram at none pbr sceneries. with pbr sceneries i am going up to 5.5gb of vram. 

i would seriously ask you to upgrade your gpu if you want to run the fslabs at normal settings. in case of a desktop. if it is a laptop then i wouldnt recommend it at all.

it is up to you to de3cide and if you are going to buy it then you would have to significantly lower all settings by putting sliders to the left.

1 minute ago, Jonas Carlson said:

But, I already usexplane, and that runs mor than good enough with aircraft addons and scenery. Is the FSlabs or p3d heavy on performance then?

it is a combination of factors.the flabs in cruise will reach about 3gb of vram. this could well be close to OOM on your setup if you want want to sacrifice visual detail. an pbr airport will go easily above your video cards vram.

i am not sure what your usuable vram i is compared to what the card has.

Markus Burkhard
On 12/17/2020 at 5:43 PM, Jonas Carlson said:

But, I already usexplane, and that runs mor than good enough with aircraft addons and scenery. Is the FSlabs or p3d heavy on performance then?

Compared to other aircraft add-ons, our Airbus is not heavier on performance or VRAM. However, for your hardware, ANY highly complex airliner + scenery add-on can get your VRAM maxed out, due to P3Dv5 having a different limitation compared to X-Plane. This is because of DirectX 12 that is used in P3Dv5. 

You COULD use P3Dv4 until you're able to upgrade your GPU, no such VRAM limitations there.

• Like 1