Whats Next Then :)

Alex Ridge

Alex Ridge

Hi guys,

Thank you so much for SP1 and the tutorial, i can now really appriciate how much effort and time commitment it has required, you guys gotta be proud.

Now, the post about guessing the secretly developed aircraft has gone,,

when are you guys planning to announce the next project..

no harm in telling us what it is ,,,, right?! :)

Alex Ridge

Daryl S Icon

Posted Today, 05:31 PM

Paper airplane.

Thats amazing! :o...

but i dont see many of them at major airports,, ;)... or have engines...

quarterback85

Daryl be nice, you could tell them its a B797.

I won't speculate any more what is next, but in the long term, I wish there were a developer whose "angle" was 60s/70s era jets. The flight sim world seriously needs some classic jets, with high fidelity flight models and systems. The Concorde goes a great way towards filling that void. Still waiting for a superbly done 727 or 732 or DC-9 or 8.

John Barnes

I was responsible for the little ailerons cut into the paper wing and am typing up a tutorial for Daryl to complete as we speak. 3 sentences so far, its a killer. :lol:

bigtallman

I was responsible for the little ailerons cut into the paper wing and am typing up a tutorial for Daryl to complete as we speak. 3 sentences so far, its a killer. :lol:

Well im sure that whatever you guys bring out its going to be a hit, especially after what we've all seen in the concorde, thats one of the true "masterpieces" that comes along every so often after a long wait and becomes the benchmark for flightsim! I've still got my fingers crossed that it may be a 737 classic (300,400,500) you guys are doing as you said you see them all the time at airports as I recall, but thats in my perfect little world lol!! :D

All the best with what I hope will be a lot of future releases from yourselves! :)

Richard

Christopher Elliott

Hopefully FSLabs will model the aggressive pitch up motion and complete loss of control in any wind conditions - realism is key :lol: Don't fancy a paper Cessna 172 though :blink:

Christopher Elliott

Hammer and a chisel give you a hint Daryl?

...was thinking mammoth hide and cave wall myself!

• 2 weeks later...
Lefteris Kalamaras

Captains-

it's been a while since I last wrote you regarding our upcoming plans. There is a big announcement coming VERY soon, but until we're ready to make it, I am going to post a nice little teaser of what's work-in-progress for our next product. :)

Should feed the conspiracy theorists with LOTS of food for thought!

post-13-12743523604216_thumb.jpg

Alex Ridge

VERY soon.........

hmmmmmm

Will continue waiting.. [it looks like an MCDU airbus?] so thinking maybe a A330/A340 becuase the market certainly needs one of those..

Let's hope that FlightSimLabs is going to make the new driversoftware for the new CPFlight 747 MCP available first very soon! We're already waiting for several weeks without being able to use the CPFlight hardware with PMDG.

CPFlight is offering this new MCP with the message that it can be used with PMDG through the driver provided by FlightSimLabs. I find that a bit misleading, since the MCP is already available for several month's, and the driver is not. We are promised in several posts that it will be available soon, but I'm still unable to use my MCP.

Jon

Looks interesting! Can't wait for the big announcement, especially as it's an Airbus (at least what I can tell). A pity though that the picture is so small, but I guess I can always wait.

Craig Sells

Paul,

I think I will stick to my original guess.....here's hoping.

Alex Ridge

An A380 is already in production by [dont quote] NLS [next level simulations]

When are u expecting to annouce the next project guys?

Emil Elkjær Nielsen

I think it's a Concorde with FSLabs glass cockpit, no instruments only screens saying FSLabs gotcha!<3 :- )

A Airbus looks interesting, hope its a A330/A340 :- )

abdullah aljowie

paul is ur profile picture from the next project by FSlabs ?!! :ph34r:

If you make an airbus, and thats if you do, are you going to make it as real as its gets or just basic to get it out there, because i would love someone to make an airbus simulator just like aerowinx are doing with the PSX 744...or if with FSX I just want to see a real good airbus ;)