Jump to content

Thrustmaster Airbus Throttle Quadrant - ENG-1 Switch not working in FSL A320


Rishabh Naidu

Recommended Posts

Rishabh Naidu

Hi,

I have setup TCA Throttle Quadrant works fine except "ENG-1" start switch; Not working only in FSL A320;

I have checked the hardware using "joy.cpl" and everything works fine;

I have been writing many mails to FSL service support... there has been absolutely no response from them;

Hi Lefteris, request someone from support to respond to my mails with reference to  "ENG-1" start switch;

Thanks

Raj

Link to post
  • 2 weeks later...
Aaron Brand
On 11/24/2020 at 3:00 PM, Rishabh Naidu said:

I have been writing many mails to FSL service support... there has been absolutely no response from them;

Hi Lefteris, request someone from support to respond to my mails with reference to  "ENG-1" start switch;

Thanks

Raj

Shouldn't you be contacting Thrustmaster?  Could be a dodgy switch.....

 

Link to post
Reynaldo Rodriguez
On 11/24/2020 at 10:00 AM, Rishabh Naidu said:

Hi,

I have setup TCA Throttle Quadrant works fine except "ENG-1" start switch; Not working only in FSL A320;

I have checked the hardware using "joy.cpl" and everything works fine;

I have been writing many mails to FSL service support... there has been absolutely no response from them;

Hi Lefteris, request someone from support to respond to my mails with reference to  "ENG-1" start switch;

Thanks

Raj

In your P3D menu, controller setting, do you have Direct Input instead of Raw Input?

Link to post
Simon Albrecht
On 12/3/2020 at 8:35 PM, Reynaldo Rodriguez said:

In your P3D menu, controller setting, do you have Direct Input instead of Raw Input?

Should it be Direct Input? Becouse I have the problem that I have not a good match between the levers of TCA and the levers in the P3D.

Link to post
Rado Sutto

Thrust levers detends are configurable via MCDU. I configured my Thrustmaster Hotas X thrust lever center detend for CLB thrust. It is big help, no more fiddling with lever to found position for CLB thrust.

Link to post
Théo Sainty
On 11/24/2020 at 4:00 PM, Rishabh Naidu said:

Hi,

I have setup TCA Throttle Quadrant works fine except "ENG-1" start switch; Not working only in FSL A320;

I have checked the hardware using "joy.cpl" and everything works fine;

I have been writing many mails to FSL service support... there has been absolutely no response from them;

Hi Lefteris, request someone from support to respond to my mails with reference to  "ENG-1" start switch;

Thanks

Raj

Hello, do you have any solution ?
Thanks

Link to post
  • 1 month later...
Rishabh Naidu
On 12/8/2020 at 2:06 AM, Theo Sainty 2 said:

Hello, do you have any solution ?
Thanks

Sorry Theo, just saw your message.. let me know exactly what is the issue.. I will try and share my experience..

Link to post
×
×
  • Create New...