FS2Crew: FSLabs Airbus

Eric Sanchez

Robert Sutherland

Hi Eric. I really like it. It adds a level of realism that you don’t get when you do everything yourself. 

The only thing I would make you aware of is that, because FSLabs don’t have an SDK, you have to enter take off and approach data into FS2Crew yourself. That’s the only difference from other FS2Crew products. 

I’d 100% say you should go for it though. 

45 minutes ago, Norman Blackburn said:

Hello @Eric S

Please change your forum name to be your real first and last names thanks.

Hi,

Not possible : You are not allowed to change your display name right now as you have changed it recently. You are only permitted to make 1 change in a 30-day period.

Eric, as a second option, you may want to give a (free) try to Multi Crew Experience, this will cover not only all your FSLabs birds but most of other add-ons with only one purchase. It will allow you to go through your A320 check-lists, speak and interact with your Co-Pilot, ATC, Ground mechanics and Cabin crew with speech-recognition. Should you want to customise some work-flow, you can edit them to your liking. 

Phillip Tengg
53 minutes ago, Jean-Claude Bailly said:

Eric, as a second option, you may want to give a (free) try to Multi Crew Experience, this will cover not only all your FSLabs birds but most of other add-ons with only one purchase. It will allow you to go through your A320 check-lists, speak and interact with your Co-Pilot, ATC, Ground mechanics and Cabin crew with speech-recognition. Should you want to customise some work-flow, you can edit them to your liking. 

I've been using Multi Crew Experience with my FSLabs A320 for quite a while now and can confirm that it is worth it's money. MCE's first officer can not only read checklists, but execute most of your voice commands. As Jean-Claude said, you can add your own flows. E.g. When I command my customised "after landing flow", MCE will clean up the Aircraft after landing exactly how I like it to be.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
Stefan Nirschl

Dear Eric, i can also say that this package brings perfect immersion with no impact on performance. Especially when you use the "Voice" Option which means that you "really" talk to the colleauge in the cockpit. Definitely worth the money!

Best,

Stefan