FSX A320X Update?

Ludovic Gravel

Ludovic Gravel

Hi team,

Just wondering if and when there's any news for furture advancements in updating version 1.0.1.400 for FSX or has development been grounded to a halt?

Cheers !

Ludovic Gravel

Yasou Lefteris,

Thanks I guessed I missed that info ! Might be time for a sim upgrade !
Thanks Koen, didn't see that post.... interesting to read that it will not be available after 30th september 2019, I purchased mine in May 2020 but oh well :) happy to use it !

stephen speak

The problem with upgrading your sim to p3d is the free upgrade program for FSLABS has finished..so from what I can gather you’ll have to pay for the 64 bit A320X series again @Lefteris Kalamaras should be able to confirm this

steve

Norman Blackburn

There has not been an upgrade path from FSX for quite some time. 

A few days ago I worked out that those who availed of it have been able to stay with the latest versions for less than a dollar a month.  Thats outstanding value!!!

stephen speak
2 hours ago, Norman Blackburn said:

There has not been an upgrade path from FSX for quite some time. 

A few days ago I worked out that those who availed of it have been able to stay with the latest versions for less than a dollar a month.  Thats outstanding value!!!

I never said it wasn’t good value @Norman Blackburn..it’s fantastic value..and the 64 bit is far better in performance than the old spec one..I haven’t once regretted upgrading 

• Like 1