Happy Customer!

Jeremy Schwartz

Jeremy Schwartz

I am a former Aerosoft customer, and I cannot express all of the years of frustration I have had with that company and their Airbus!  I just recently purchased the FSLabs A320 and A321 and I cannot express how happy and how excited I have been to be back in an airplane that brings all of the excitement back to the p3D platform! Thank you so much for all of your hard work to provide me and this community with one of the most excellent add-ons I have ever seen!

Jeremy Schwartz

• Like 12
  • Thanks 4
Ross McDonagh
On 10/17/2020 at 5:34 PM, Jeremy Schwartz said:

I am a former Aerosoft customer, and I cannot express all of the years of frustration I have had with that company and their Airbus!  I just recently purchased the FSLabs A320 and A321 and I cannot express how happy and how excited I have been to be back in an airplane that brings all of the excitement back to the p3D platform! Thank you so much for all of your hard work to provide me and this community with one of the most excellent add-ons I have ever seen!

Jeremy Schwartz

I’ve had nothing but issues with trying the A330-DXGI after DXGI after CTD.   Not to mention the difference in flight director cueing is like Atari Pong vs a PS5... 

On 10/17/2020 at 11:34 PM, Jeremy Schwartz said:

Jeremy Schwartz

And if you use it with the Skalarki's hardware, you' ll have the full Airbus experience.

• Like 2
Ross McDonagh
On 10/20/2020 at 8:36 AM, Luis Landa said:

And if you use it with the Skalarki's hardware, you' ll have the full Airbus experience.

I’ve SOO been debating an FCU from them... Trying to figure out how to sell the purchase to my wife :lol:

Norman Blackburn
9 hours ago, Ross McDonagh said:

I’ve SOO been debating an FCU from them... Trying to figure out how to sell the purchase to my wife :lol:

They make such a difference to the experience.  Repeat after me..... “Oh that old thing?  I’ve had that for ages” :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 10/20/2020 at 11:36 PM, Luis Landa said:

Damn!  I wish I hadn't seen that............:rolleyes::P

• Like 1