Redownload

Ross McDonagh

Ross McDonagh

I managed to get the update for the A320 after about 5 tries... Now I can’t get the redownload page to run...  Server load super high maybe?  

Ross McDonagh
1 minute ago, Joe Hoare said:

I cant access the redownloader for my products has this been moved?

I had a ton of issues Joe-i finally got them running I think

Ross McDonagh
8 minutes ago, John Barnes said:

I just tried it and got the page in less than a second. Check your internet.

I have gigabit internet....  It’s working fine... I couldn’t get to the redownload from the forum for some reason but googling and using that link worked.  

I've noticed before that if I'm downloading something from the redownload page then the page (and only that one) runs like a snail in treacle. Other pages are snappy as usual.

• Like 1
Trevor Hannant

It wouldn't load a new page for me while I was downloading one product.  Only when that download completed would it allow me to get to the next product download page.

Just now, John Barnes said:

Any server that takes a massive hit will struggle. Especially when your all grabbing it at one time. You just have to persevere. 

But I'm a millennial, and that sounds like actual work :(

• Haha 2
Ross McDonagh
6 hours ago, John Barnes said:

Any server that takes a massive hit will struggle. Especially when your all grabbing it at one time. You just have to persevere. 

I kind of figured it was server load.   Around after work/dinner time in the US as well.  

Lefteris Kalamaras

The server is actually not taking any massive hit. However, if you're downloading one product, you can't download a second one concurrently (afaik) - it's so that we can serve more customers at the same time.

• Like 1

Hi there folks! Apparently I'm unable to download the latest edition, version .114. I keep getting this message saying that the file is corrupted/damaged. Could you guys figure this out?773343576_Capturadetela2020-10-19140459.png.5a4c5fa8d68b2bf6a60c7e25516e0271.png

Norman Blackburn

Hi @Bruno Lira

I downloaded and as you can see there are no issues.

image.png

I would suggest ticking UNBLOCK as it could be your antivirus is blocking it as a file you have downloaded.

• Like 1
Søren Rasmussen
2 hours ago, Bruno Lira said:

Hi there folks! Apparently I'm unable to download the latest edition, version .114. I keep getting this message saying that the file is corrupted/damaged. Could you guys figure this out?

Bruno, what's the size of your download file? Size should be around 1.23 Gb

• Like 1
Norman Blackburn
Just now, Søren Rasmussen said:

Bruno, what's the size of your download file? Size should be around 1.23 Mb

Lets hope you mean 1.23GB :) Bruno has it working now.

• Like 1