Few LHG Liveries

Florian Wolf

Florian Wolf

[UPDATE FOR D-AIBA v1.0.1]

- corrected the door shape, so if you're keen on that detail you might just want to head over here and redownload it (picture still the old as I didn't have enough time to make some good new ones)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Florian Wolf

• Marvin Toepfer

• Patrick Muehlmann

• Stu Antonio

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello:)) An overview over all my current liveries: 319: Lufthansa A319 D-AIBA    Lufthansa A319 "Lu Livery" D-AILU Eurowings A319 IAE D-AGWO Lufthansa  A319 Star

Pretty much finished, I'll take her out for FRA-CDG-FRA-ARN tomorrow to see if anything is missing and if not it'll be yours soon^^

Posted Images

Florian Wolf

Went out on the apron last week of my hometown airport, to have a closer look at the parked 320 there to enhance my fuselage texture.
By far not a 100% accurate due to the rivets not being seeable at all time, as well as the upper part of the fuselage but I think it looks quite good and better than nothing for sure^^

(Ignore the shadow issue at the lower belly)

Pa97Bc3.png

• Like 7
  • 2 weeks later...
Florian Wolf
31 minutes ago, Tim Nitz said:

Any chance we see an Eurowings cabin included? :wub:

Yes there actually is:D

I'm new to that cabin stuff but I'm working my way through to make the new Lufthansa Cabin and then I might be doing the EW cabin too.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Florian Wolf
20 minutes ago, Chris Kreuzbichler said:

Is the paint finished (except for the sharkies) or still awaiting some changes?

No, I'll have to add the Eurowings Connect logo and the right side of the fuselage is not completely finished.

But apart from that it's finished, so expect the time after release to be minimal until I'll upload it.

• Like 1
Florian Wolf

Mini update on what I'm working on:

As I'm as excited as probably everyone here for the Sharklets which are (hopefully) soon to be in our all sims, I've started working on some livery packs for the A32A. Following are currently in progress and actually quite far already:

**BIG SUPRISE, who would have thought hahah**

- A32A Lufthansa NewColours Pack
- A32A Lufthansa OldColours Pack
- A32A Lufthansa StarAlliance D-AIUA
- A32A Eurowings Germany Pack

Might also consider doing:
- A32B Swiss 
- A32A Austrian OE-LZF

Besides of the liveries themselves I've taken myself some time to improve some things on the overall visuals of the aircraft,
like:
- new metallic textures including AO effects
- new normal maps
- fuselage rivets
   One thing to add there is that I haven't had access to any Airbus data, but i went on the apron to take some picture and then guessed how parts like the upper fuselage might be looking:ph34r:
- included, as always slightly reworked window textures
- reworked engine textures

I'd like to note that I unfortunately won't be able to do a complete Fleet-Pack, since Lufthansa uses a special Registration Font and I haven't got pictures of all letters to be able to recreat all letters of the alphabet.

MpIf9mI.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
Florian Wolf
1 hour ago, Patrick Hildebrand said:

Hopefully FSL will not change the paintkit :D

But nice job, which Reg will be missing?

I suspect they won't, since the fuselag is the exact same and only the wing texture will change. For the regs, I don't know which exactly, I'd have to look that up but I think all ending with C,K,J,P,S,R,O so mostly the D-AIU OCs affected by that.

Florian Wolf
9 minutes ago, Harry Westbury said:

Keep up the great work Florian!

OE-LZF would be amazing! :wub:

Thanks a lot, should definitely be possible:)

• Like 1
Marvin Toepfer
1 hour ago, Florian Wolf said:

I suspect they won't, since the fuselag is the exact same and only the wing texture will change. For the regs, I don't know which exactly, I'd have to look that up but I think all ending with C,K,J,P,S,R,O so mostly the D-AIU OCs affected by that.

Hi Florian,
if I'm not wrong, the fuselage can't be the same due to the wing-belly fairing. I think we will have to adapt our paints on that part