Few LHG Liveries

Florian Wolf

Florian Wolf
21 minutes ago, Predrag Danicic said:

@Florian Wolflovely paints - as always :) They seem to be a bit more VRAM hungry though :) I guess you are using 4K or something textures :) Any chance I can do something to help my 6Gb card cope with that, without getting out of VRAM at FRA for example :)

I can totally understand that.
The liveries are exported with the same settings most painters do. It's just the balance between quality and VRAM and as most people have 8GB < VRAM available that gets me to rather increase the quality aspect of the textures.

Furthermore the standart FSL Paintkit also uses 4k textures, but I'm not sure in what way our textures use more VRAM since I haven't tested that out.

Timm Rehberg

As we have worked together with Florian, I want to update you that I just have uploaded a new version of our Lufthansa Airframe Configuration pack!

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Florian Wolf

I'll be releasing some of the work that I've done over the past few months and release it in the coming hours (about 7 liveries including a Fleet-Pack)

CpV57aj.png

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
Stu Antonio
1 hour ago, Florian Wolf said:

I'll be releasing some of the work that I've done over the past few months and release it in the coming hours (about 7 liveries including a Fleet-Pack)

Awesome, thanks man!

• Like 1
Rafal Haczek
1 hour ago, Florian Wolf said:

Eurowings A320-SL

Just a reminder: when you show real photos from the Internet, add the authors' copyright info. ;)
Seriously: that looks amaaaaazing!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
Tom van der Elst

Pretty pretty pretty :D

Thanks a bundle ;)

• Thanks 1
Florian Wolf
7 minutes ago, Rafal Haczek said:

Just a reminder: when you show real photos from the Internet, add the authors' copyright info. ;)
Seriously: that looks amaaaaazing!

:ph34r::D:lol::D thanks a lot!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Nearly finished, although I will not update the entire pack but give you a dropbox-link to some registrations having the new effects:

k7Mtsfm.png

wGjiQxp.png

GnxzCLV.png

GWqTdNe.jpg

• Like 8
  • 2 weeks later...

finished an update for the old colours, now featuring every reg and kicked out the ones which are now at discover.
Also new dirt and wing textures are included and some other stuff were reworked.
I'll upload it later on this evening.

C8OZNQv.png

P060a3v.jpg

zn73CC0.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...