Few LHG Liveries

Florian Wolf

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Florian Wolf

Update of the Lufthansa A320 NewColours Pack finished, just waiting to be able to update it should be out in the next days

SxwcbDg.png

LjZWmuz.png

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
Alexander Polcher
15 hours ago, Florian Wolf said:

Our Common Files are up and liveries are following soon:)

niD2Cly.jpg

Just to say thank you - those Liveries are beautiful and having in mind the upcoming EDW fleet as well there couldn't be enough appreciation.

Thanks!

• Like 2
Florian Wolf

Dear flight simmer here in the forums,

News might have spread of some gentlemen accusing us of copying the work of some other, very talented painters.

I personally was very surprised and also saddened by the partly very rude, immature and childish comments which were given to us.

At this moment I’d like to once more clarify that our work, particularly the Custom Paint kit, released by two fellow painters and myself was made completely independent.

It can’t be normal that I and my two fellow painters receive private messages of other painter “punishing” us for in fact doing a great job and trying our best to make flying in the sim
(our hobby besides our other life) more realistic, for free in our spare time.

Especially looking at the facts, and looking at them is, in my opinion very important and substantial to have an ordered discussion would prove that we did not copy anything.
And although I have understanding for people watching out that nobody is copying their work, this has to happen on a fact based argumentation.
It is as if someone would accuse somebody of copying their livery just because they did the same livery which of course looks the same way in real life.

Me personally, I take these rude and immature comments as a confirmation that it looks like we did a very good job because otherwise we would not be getting them.

Continuing on from these events we will be making more liveries,  won’t stop and I furthermore like to personally condemn the attempted character assassination on us.

In closing I’d like to call on those to settle back and concentrate on their own work while respecting the work of others the same way we do that and have always done.
I find that to be vital to ensure that everyone can enjoy this !hobby! and is not under the shadow of some immature and not on facts based disputes.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

There's facts and rumors :

678020cf94205bb2b7d39b1da69c3c04.jpg

610f5a296d32ac0c521b480c978a8078.jpg

b1bc29dd6e8576c4dcfbfad837a010db.jpg

I prefer facts...

Anyways, I've already given too much time and energy for this case, I've made my point. You clearly seem to want to stick to your guns even though the facts clearly show the strong *inspiration* of our kit for creating yours.

I was tempted to copy in my "early days", I quickly gave up on this option as I soon realised that it would lead to nothing and would not teach me much.

Let's stop all that here, continue on this path, come what may.

End of the day, it's a hobby we all share, let's not spoil it with this kind of conflicts...

Hugo B.

Florian Wolf

Hi Hugo,

thank for your message and showing us your concerns.
I'm afraid that I can not exactly answer your question, however @Gregory Verba will surely be able to answer this, since he was responsible for that part.

The rest of the texture is directly posed from pictures I did by myself at the airport from a Lufthansa aircraft being parked there. I also sent Gregory the pictrures of the front part of the pylon, the one that you are refering too.

I just downloaded your kit and I'd like to point out that from just looking at your texture in PS there are severeal differences and it's a fact that we did a 4k texture, whereas yours is 1024x1024.

If that still isn't enough here are some other very convincing facts:

I was a bit involved in doing the front part of what you are referig to in the first picture and I'd like to show you some pictures of our progress and why e.g. we left out the front white part like it is on the real aircraft since the FSL way of texturing looks worse than just letting it out completely in our opinion.

image0.png

Well to conclude this shows we didn't copy a thing and even made a higher resolution texture and we carefully looked at details and discussed things so I see no real arguments backing up your "facts" that you've presented to us here.

And maybe as a polite reminder, this is still the exact same aircraft that we're both talking about and considering this, these two looks very different.

Best regards,

Florian 

• Like 7
  • 3 weeks later...
Florian Wolf

Is there anyone who can help me making Airframe Configs?

Mine are never registered and then aircraft doesn't sho up in the sim

A_ndré_F_olkers
11 hours ago, Florian Wolf said:

Is there anyone who can help me making Airframe Configs?

Mine are never registered and then aircraft doesn't sho up in the sim

What for help do you need Florian?

Florian Wolf
43 minutes ago, A_ndré_F_olkers said:

What for help do you need Florian?

I didn't get it why my Airframe Configs won't load in the studd into the fltsim.cfg

Alexander Polcher

Delete the "installed.ini" and it should re-load the new airframe configs upon starting P3D. :)

• Thanks 1
Florian Wolf
50 minutes ago, Alexander Polcher said:

Delete the "installed.ini" and it should re-load the new airframe configs upon starting P3D. :)

Thanks!!

• Like 1
Florian Wolf

Hi guys,

we (especially @Gregory Verba) worked on installer for our liveries.

Now maybe some could share their feedback to us by replying to this or only reacting to it if you‘d like to see something like this:)

Generally we see that people never read readme‘s so we‘d like to hear your opinion on that.

Thank you

• Like 2
Dominik Stahel

I prefer to download the files to copy them to the fslabs folder instead of an installer... (with an installer I always set a temporary directory, then manually copy the files and remove the installed files again to keep everything clean and to avoid messing things up)

-> maybe you could offer both, so we can decide which version we would like to download (not sure how much work is involved for you though...)

• Thanks 2
Harry Westbury

Hi Florian,

Thank you for all of your amazing work!

Personally I prefer to download a file containing the livery and install it myself by copying it to the FSL folder. :)

Kind regards,

Harry

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Till Lukas
15 hours ago, Florian Wolf said:

Hi guys,

we (especially @Gregory Verba) worked on installer for our liveries.

Now maybe some could share their feedback to us by replying to this or only reacting to it if you‘d like to see something like this:)

Generally we see that people never read readme‘s so we‘d like to hear your opinion on that.

Thank you

Much prefer to be able to manually copy the files rather than having an installer

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Patrick Hildebrand
49 minutes ago, Till Lukas said:

Much prefer to be able to manually copy the files rather than having an installer

Same here, Flo

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Alexander Polcher

Dear Flo,

I really like the installer. But as I am used to the structure, I prefer to install it manually.

Why don't supply both one Download? Automated Installer and manual?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Gregory Verba
8 hours ago, Alexander Polcher said:

Dear Flo,

I really like the installer. But as I am used to the structure, I prefer to install it manually.

Why don't supply both one Download? Automated Installer and manual?

Thanks for your comment. There is no issue to support both. It only takes more space on Fslabs servers and take us some time to prepare and check it. Recently we encountered many support questions from pilots having issues because partial content was installed or files were installed to wrong place. Of course we try to respond to each question, bug and etc. The installer do it for you and places all files automatically to correct location. I am already doing some test with my two recent uploads and allow people to get both folders and installer in one download. But, as I see now, people still prefer old manual method. 

• Like 2
Harry Westbury

Thank you very much for your hard work!

Your liveries are fantastic and I am looking forward to the British Airways ones next :wub:

Harry

• Like 2
Gregory Verba
22 minutes ago, Harry Westbury said:

Thank you very much for your hard work!

Your liveries are fantastic and I am looking forward to the British Airways ones next :wub:

Harry

Hi Harry,

Thank you so much! :)

We continue to work hard on new features and improvements to our custom paint kit and also on new liveries. Although it is Lufthansa liveries thread (Florian will forgive me), British airways progressing very well and I am starting to like the result :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Florian Wolf
47 minutes ago, Pascal Ad said:

Keep in mind the outer part is grey, not white IRL (old paint only)

image.thumb.png.1de76e903c26f3bcea35f31805c7f4ba.png

Right, it's a bit more grey-ish

Florian Wolf
29 minutes ago, Pascal Ad said:

The grey tone is the same as the lower part of the wing.

1113753743_IMG_2274(7).thumb.JPG.29461d0f2b7f287ad85ec79dbcb9c483.JPG

Thanks a lot!

Camille MOUCHEL

I would like an 321SL with old color :(

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Matth1a5 Knu€tt€l
1 minute ago, Camille MOUCHEL said:

I would like an 321SL with old color :(

Well, Lufthansa has the A321ceo only with WTF... but LH also has A320neo already, they have SLs :D

Camille MOUCHEL
Well, Lufthansa has the A321ceo only with WTF... but LH also has A320neo already, they have SLs

I know but I would like a fictional 321 SL old colors

Camille MOUCHEL
Old Colour Fleet-Pack is nearly completed
vPzzjVg.jpg

Even the 321 ?

Florian Wolf
5 hours ago, Camille MOUCHEL said:

Even the 321 ?

No, sorry:/

Enzo Dewit
11 hours ago, Florian Wolf said:

No, sorry:/

soonTM xD

• Like 1
Florian Wolf

I will release the Lufthansa OldCOlour Fleet-Pack tomorrow, which will feature every A32A currently active

TGcQvef.png

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2
Predrag Danicic

@Florian Wolflovely paints - as always :) They seem to be a bit more VRAM hungry though :) I guess you are using 4K or something textures :) Any chance I can do something to help my 6Gb card cope with that, without getting out of VRAM at FRA for example :)

Camille MOUCHEL

I still want those texture quality though