Few LHG Liveries

Florian Wolf

[UPDATE FOR D-AIBA v1.0.1]

- corrected the door shape, so if you're keen on that detail you might just want to head over here and redownload it (picture still the old as I didn't have enough time to make some good new ones)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Florian Wolf

Went out on the apron last week of my hometown airport, to have a closer look at the parked 320 there to enhance my fuselage texture.
By far not a 100% accurate due to the rivets not being seeable at all time, as well as the upper part of the fuselage but I think it looks quite good and better than nothing for sure^^

(Ignore the shadow issue at the lower belly)

Pa97Bc3.png

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, Tim Nitz said:

Any chance we see an Eurowings cabin included? :wub:

Yes there actually is:D

I'm new to that cabin stuff but I'm working my way through to make the new Lufthansa Cabin and then I might be doing the EW cabin too.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
20 minutes ago, Chris Kreuzbichler said:

Is the paint finished (except for the sharkies) or still awaiting some changes?

No, I'll have to add the Eurowings Connect logo and the right side of the fuselage is not completely finished.

But apart from that it's finished, so expect the time after release to be minimal until I'll upload it.

• Like 2

Mini update on what I'm working on:

As I'm as excited as probably everyone here for the Sharklets which are (hopefully) soon to be in our all sims, I've started working on some livery packs for the A32A. Following are currently in progress and actually quite far already:

**BIG SUPRISE, who would have thought hahah**

- A32A Lufthansa NewColours Pack
- A32A Lufthansa OldColours Pack
- A32A Lufthansa StarAlliance D-AIUA
- A32A Eurowings Germany Pack

Might also consider doing:
- A32B Swiss 
- A32A Austrian OE-LZF

I'd like to note that I unfortunately won't be able to do a complete Fleet-Pack, since Lufthansa uses a special Registration Font and I haven't got pictures of all letters to be able to recreat all letters of the alphabet.

MpIf9mI.png

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4
1 hour ago, Patrick Hildebrand said:

Hopefully FSL will not change the paintkit :D

But nice job, which Reg will be missing?

I suspect they won't, since the fuselag is the exact same and only the wing texture will change. For the regs, I don't know which exactly, I'd have to look that up but I think all ending with C,K,J,P,S,R,O so mostly the D-AIU OCs affected by that.

9 minutes ago, Harry Westbury said:

Keep up the great work Florian!

OE-LZF would be amazing! :wub:

Thanks a lot, should definitely be possible:)

• Like 2
Marvin Toepfer
1 hour ago, Florian Wolf said:

I suspect they won't, since the fuselag is the exact same and only the wing texture will change. For the regs, I don't know which exactly, I'd have to look that up but I think all ending with C,K,J,P,S,R,O so mostly the D-AIU OCs affected by that.

Hi Florian,
if I'm not wrong, the fuselage can't be the same due to the wing-belly fairing. I think we will have to adapt our paints on that part 

11 hours ago, Marvin Toepfer said:

Hi Florian,
if I'm not wrong, the fuselage can't be the same due to the wing-belly fairing. I think we will have to adapt our paints on that part 

Checked it myself and you're absolutely right. But I think this should be limited work since this part is normally white on most liveries.

Pascal Adelsberger
20 minutes ago, Florian Wolf said:

Checked it myself and you're absolutely right. But I think this should be limited work since this part is normally white on most liveries.

Thats correct, but the sealing is not white. (If you want a proper texture you may include the black/grey sealing between wing and fuselage)

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Florian Wolf said:

Mini update on what I'm working on:

Mini? :D Wow! That looks amazing and a lot of work went into improving already great paints!
Thx for this and keep up the good work here.

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Pascal Ad said:

Thats correct, but the sealing is not white. (If you want a proper texture you may include the black/grey sealing between wing and fuselage)

Yes you're right but the sealing is provided by FSL in an overlay texture if I rember it correctly

Patrick Hildebrand
9 hours ago, Florian Wolf said:

A32A OCs are finished... well at least as far as possible

YhGmAGJ.png

tncKV9s.png

Attention D-AIUB does not have a satcom. Only D-AIZ.. are equiped with satcoms.

Nevertheless nice repaint again.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@Patrick Hildebrand unfortunately as Stu correctly showed AIUB has a SATDOM. Thing is, and that might also be the reason why you have pointed that out is that the A32A of Lufthansa comes in a big variety of different configurations. So most of the AIU- aircraft have no SATDOM. All D-AIZ have Satdoms and only a few AIW- have them too. 

• Thanks 2
Matei Cojocaru
11 hours ago, Florian Wolf said:

A32A OCs are finished... well at least as far as possible

YhGmAGJ.png

tncKV9s.png

Oh my, Florian :D

Now I am mega hyped for the sharklets!!! Keep up the brilliant work!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Patrick Hildebrand
5 hours ago, Florian Wolf said:

@Patrick Hildebrand unfortunately as Stu correctly showed AIUB has a SATDOM. Thing is, and that might also be the reason why you have pointed that out is that the A32A of Lufthansa comes in a big variety of different configurations. So most of the AIU- aircraft have no SATDOM. All D-AIZ have Satdoms and only a few AIW- have them too. 

Oh yes guys. My fault the first D-AIU.. also have satcoms. 

In this case, perfect paint!

• Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Florian Wolf said:

Here a picture

Looks awesome, Florian and Enzo!
I can't wait to see and fly the smaller and bigger buses too.

• Like 1

Belgium EW upcoming. OO-SNN

MEkQm6p.jpg

b3O2CcL.png

Furthermore I have made an adjustment on to the standart wing_t_normal texture to not have weird shadows and results on my wing textures since LH have quite "unique" wings.

You can download it here, and just drop it into the texture folder of the livery.

This is possible for all my liveries for the 319/320/321.

So for D-AIBA that would be:

X:\Users\XXX\Documents\Prepar3D v4/5 Add-ons\FSLabs\SimObjects\Airplanes\FSLabs A319CFM\Texture. DLH D-AIBA. 

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2skew2unj9xlowm/AADC4w_rjft7SLKbxhVlPJVMa?dl=0

msDpv2b.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Florian Wolf said:

You can download it here, and just drop it into the simobjects aircraft folder

Florian, drop into which folders exactly? Your Lufthansa A319 repaints or... ?
Sorrry for bothering you, but it is not clear to me.

17 minutes ago, Rafal Haczek said:

Florian, drop into which folders exactly? Your Lufthansa A319 repaints or... ?
Sorrry for bothering you, but it is not clear to me.

Hi Rafal, 

no problem at all I should have explained that better at first, but I edited it and hopefully it's clear now. Unfortunately I don't have the time of updating every livery so I thought it might make more sense to do it this way:) 

• Thanks 1
17 minutes ago, Florian Wolf said:

I edited it and hopefully it's clear now

It surely is. Thank you very much for both the great liveries and the explanation.

Marvin Toepfer

Well done Florian :) A few things I saw: OO-SNN - check the flags. it's the opposite way ;)belgium flag left, europe flag right.
For D-ABHN: the bulk cargo needs to be removed on that aircraft :)

Florian Wolf
1 hour ago, Marvin Toepfer said:

Well done Florian :) A few things I saw: OO-SNN - check the flags. it's the opposite way ;)belgium flag left, europe flag right.
For D-ABHN: the bulk cargo needs to be removed on that aircraft :)

Thanks a lot Marvin!!!! 

Florian Wolf

Super excited about the new Eurowings Special livery on D-AIZS, will definitely be painting it once the sharklets are out:rolleyes:

• Like 1
Florian Wolf

Just a small note from myself:

Over the past days and weeks I‘ve got quite some messages and notes to the older liveries of mine and their state, bugs, things to improve etc.

I generally appreciate all feedback and I‘m very happy about many people enjoying the liveries. We are currently in the works to bring the enhancements also to the A319 and A321.
Unfortunately I am very very busy atm concerning other things and I don‘t have all the time that I‘d like to have. After completing the A319 enhancements I‘ll make sure to update the big A319 NC Pack for sure since that‘s the by far most outdated one and then head on to the A321.

Then after completion most of the existing liveries will be updated:)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Stu Antonio
22 minutes ago, Florian Wolf said:

Just a small note from myself:

Over the past days and weeks I‘ve got quite some messages and notes to the older liveries of mine and their state, bugs, things to improve etc.

I generally appreciate all feedback and I‘m very happy about many people enjoying the liveries. We are currently in the works to bring the enhancements also to the A319 and A321.
Unfortunately I am very very busy atm concerning other things and I don‘t have all the time that I‘d like to have. After completing the A319 enhancements I‘ll make sure to update the big A319 NC Pack for sure since that‘s the by far most outdated one and then head on to the A321.

Then after completion most of the existing liveries will be updated:)

Don't stress yourself out too much, your work is highly appreciated!
Thanks and take it easy :)

(save your energy for some sharklet-painting soon™ ;) )

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1