Some very welcome news

Ray Proudfoot

Ray Proudfoot

In the latest FSL announcement mainly dealing with Airbus news was some very welcome news about Concorde. It is to be developed for P3D v4 and v5:D

That will maximise sales. Many of us are happy to stay with v4.5 and maybe move to v5 at a later date.

At last I’ll be able to utilise more than 10% of my 1080Ti and fly Concorde in UHD. Excellent news! :D

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Markus Burkhard
13 minutes ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

At last I’ll be able to utilise more than 10% of my 1080Ti and fly Concorde in UHD. Excellent news! :D

Upgrade to v5 and watch that 1080Ti being used even more :)

• Like 4
David Norfolk

my 2080ti is already screaming at me 

• Sad 1
Ray Proudfoot
8 minutes ago, Markus Burkhard said:

Upgrade to v5 and watch that 1080Ti being used even more :)

Flat out I believe! ;) Once it's stablised and Active Sky have their weather program fully functional. :D

• Like 1
Fraser Gale

Yes Ray, your prayers have been answered!  Perhaps now that this question has been answered officially, peace can once again descend on the forums....

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
Ray Proudfoot
3 minutes ago, Fraser Gale said:

Yes Ray, your prayers have been answered!  Perhaps now that this question has been answered officially, peace can once again descend on the forums....

All our prayers hopefully. And I've ordered the Fulcrum yoke this afternoon so all in all, it's been a very good day. :D

Ray Proudfoot
9 minutes ago, John Barnes said:

It's not happening really Ray. It's a wind up.

LK is evil :lol:

Hard to know how to react to your wind-up reporting an alleged wind-up. Maybe it wasn’t really Lefteris and the site has been hacked. I blame Mike Bannister! :D

• Haha 1
Fraser Gale
1 hour ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

All our prayers hopefully. And I've ordered the Fulcrum yoke this afternoon so all in all, it's been a very good day. :D

Not sure what the emphasised ALL is for...  Fulcrum yoke is the wrong shape for my taste, I prefer to have my hands on top!

Ray Proudfoot
9 minutes ago, Fraser Gale said:

Not sure what the emphasised ALL is for...  Fulcrum yoke is the wrong shape for my taste, I prefer to have my hands on top!

I was just making the point that everyone’s prayers have been answered.

As to the yoke it will be possible for the yoke handle to be changed. If you look at the website it can be detached. Chris has already mentioned one for Concorde but no timescale was mentioned. I’m sure that will have interested you. ;)

Fraser Gale
20 minutes ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

I was just making the point that everyone’s prayers have been answered.

As to the yoke it will be possible for the yoke handle to be changed. If you look at the website it can be detached. Chris has already mentioned one for Concorde but no timescale was mentioned. I’m sure that will have interested you. ;)

Ah, speaking for everyone again eh Ray...

What I've read in the forum is not that there will be a ramshorn yoke as per Concorde but that people have suggested it and there is a big difference between those two things.  A lot of money to spend on the off-chance but I suppose I could start asking on their forum every week when and what types of yoke they will be making...........:D

• Like 1

I applaud the FSL team for making a new Concorde for P3Dv5 as well as P3Dv4, since a lot of people are still using P3Dv4 and plan to do so for a long time to come. I wonder if the version for v5 will have any benefits over v4...

John Barnes
4 hours ago, Konstantin said:

I applaud the FSL team for making a new Concorde for P3Dv5 as well as P3Dv4, since a lot of people are still using P3Dv4 and plan to do so for a long time to come. I wonder if the version for v5 will have any benefits over v4...

V5 handles dynamic lighting better than V4

On 10/20/2020 at 5:37 PM, John Barnes said:

V5 handles dynamic lighting better than V4

That's useful information. Thank you!

Norman Blackburn
5 hours ago, Konstantin said:

That's useful information. Thank you!

Hello Konstantin,

As you may know we regularly ask all of our forum members where applicable to change their forum name to be their first and last name.   We would appreciate if you can do this also.