Project D-ALNX

Nico Szegedi

Hey guys! I thought maybe a few of you enjoy some pictures of my little "project" which will arrive at my place next Monday... I'd be more than happy to post some pictures of the building process.

The main reason I'm posting this in the FSLabs Forum is because I'm still hopeful to someday have its Airbus as the SIM-software. Please keep up your good work regarding the Hardware Interface!!

MIP1.thumb.jpg.8409742e08e36cc326c3a6311fcbc987.jpg

MIP2.thumb.jpg.2b780c69f11756c0f5e04fe1cc4cc498.jpg

MIP3.thumb.jpg.f870d1ce214535eba2ba64e7ab7dd229.jpg

OVHD.png.90266921fce22ebc4f4373d0b4d4e49e.png

PED.png.c605aeae1190f0695395d499f0d5ce59.png

SSB.png.3739da5d0d82920f27ec9176b5a662e6.png

Best regards,

Nico

• Like 3
37 minutes ago, Robert Sutherland said:

Wow! That's some impressive kit! :o 

That's for sure. I am still looking for a decent tiller handle to 3d print it. lol 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

the last days were pretty exciting for me because from this:

27654776-32f2-4c3b-b055-ec22592b77e0.thumb.JPG.3d31e1e8bb6b5248f5fc5406630af9e0.JPG

... it was time to make this:

IMG_2924.thumb.jpg.69216df20e7bad3a357b5aad7a33e02a.jpg

DE912B27-6CED-439B-9829-73918AF254FC.thumb.JPG.9459692959343bee50335ac66168971c.JPG

65F77D74-BF64-46FC-B47B-7CB4519D093F.thumb.JPG.6da7b796223b9da3eb215dcadc140129.JPG

So, she is alive, she is breathing, but now she needs to learn how to walk :D

Networking is a pain in the a*** when you don't have any clue :D

Best regards,

Nico

• Like 7
  • 2 weeks later...

Finally, she’s in the air! 
I still look here every day to have news about the Hardware Interface and its compatibility with Skalarki. As long as Overhead and Pedestal are not supported, there’s no chance to use FSLabs, unfortunately.

Also, can someone from the devs maybe say something about two sidesticks / two tillers etc being supported at one point, is it planned? I can offer myself to try out any software of course, if that help would be appreciated?

Best regards, Nico

1670D0A4-EF5D-46AB-BAF0-139B85F6E033.thumb.jpeg.8a0da6fb92bf8820e52efc1c979512ce.jpeg

• Like 5
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi,

you use Skalarki?, and Jeehell or Prosim ?

I just started to prepare my cellar for the same project. Would appreciate to communicate about your project, and lear from your pittfalls...

Cheers, Rick

Hi Rick,

exactly, hardware is from Skalarki. Regarding software, I‘m using ProSim at the moment, but would love to use FSLabs instead, which at the moment unfortunately is not possible. 
I‘ll try out Jehell in the next days, to have a comparison to ProSim. 

I highly doubt that I‘m allowed to talk about ProSim experiences in this forum publicly... I can send you a PM of course. If you like to know something technical, I can of course answer your questions here so everyone can profit. :)

Best regards, Nico

Andrej Ropret

Nico, can you please confirm the MOTORIZED trim-wheels on Skalarki ProTC do not work yet with FS Labs?

i am lost of what to do for myself:

- buy Skalarki ProTQ

- buy FSC.it

- buy OEM from a scrapped airplane and rework them

- buld my own as (A320.at, simucockpit.fr, aerosimsolutions.au, ...) and use MobiFlight+Arduino for motorized trim wheels

Are you sure that certain program features are not disabled in ProSim 30 day evaluation period. If I remember from a PDF document, they are disabled intentionally so after a big payment all should work, also C/Bs.

Hi Andrej,

AFAIK, the motorised trim version is not supported by FSLabs. When I used FSLabs though, I still had the Skalarki Desktop Line only, so my TQ Box was unmotorised anyway. 
With ProSim, the now motorised trim works fine. As soon as FSLabs is supporting OVHD and PED, I’ll try a switch back to FSLabs with my cockpit. 

I initially also thought that a different flight model is used in the evaluation version. However, I spoke to the owner of ProSim and was assured that this is not the case. I know there is different information in the (outdated) manual.
(BTW I think it would be pretty silly to on purpose have a „bad“ flight model in the trial version that would restrain someone from buying their software)

On 11/24/2020 at 4:53 PM, Nico Szegedi said:

Hi Rick,

exactly, hardware is from Skalarki. Regarding software, I‘m using ProSim at the moment, but would love to use FSLabs instead, which at the moment unfortunately is not possible. 
I‘ll try out Jehell in the next days, to have a comparison to ProSim. 

I highly doubt that I‘m allowed to talk about ProSim experiences in this forum publicly... I can send you a PM of course. If you like to know something technical, I can of course answer your questions here so everyone can profit. :)

Best regards, Nico

Haha, i too would like to use FSLabs in my sim. I work with Christian Behne from "Vier im Pott", do you know him? Would be cool to talk to you about the setup. I will use a 5 meter screen with UST beamers for the outside. I you wish, send me a PM with your number. I presume you are in Germany like i am