Missed Sale?

Will Thomas

Hello, All:

I'm thinking I may have missed a sale for the A319. Earlier I noticed the price was $39.99 but now it's $49.99. If it was a sale, does FS Labs normally have sales? I'm interested in the A319 and A321 as I've been flying FS Labs exclusively for Airbus flights over the past two weeks. It handles great especially with the Thrustmaster Airbus Sidestick. Anyway, just curious if sales do happen?

r,

6 hours ago, Will Thomas said:

Hello, All:

I'm thinking I may have missed a sale for the A319. Earlier I noticed the price was $39.99 but now it's $49.99. If it was a sale, does FS Labs normally have sales? I'm interested in the A319 and A321 as I've been flying FS Labs exclusively for Airbus flights over the past two weeks. It handles great especially with the Thrustmaster Airbus Sidestick. Anyway, just curious if sales do happen?

r,

Fslabs doesn’t have sales.

I wish I would have taken a screenshot. It had a slash through $49.95 with a price of $39.95. I don’t ever remember FSLabs having a sale which is why I thought it was weird. Hopefully I’ll be able to get a copy of the A319 or A321 sometime. Would LOVE to see FSLabs create an A330. 

6 minutes ago, Dan Pergau said:

You’re in luck. The A321 is currently discounted. 

Dan

Thanks for letting me know. 

Can anyone tell me if the range of the FSLabs A321 is different from the A321?

And is HF3 mandatory for the A321 in P3D v4 (I’m running HF2 with A320 and no apparent issues).

I'm sure it's as close to the real thing as possible.  I've been on the fence about buying the A320 for a few years.

I'm sure the latest and greatest is recommended but if it isn't broke don't fix it :)  

Dan

stephen speak

will..i have p3d v4.5 hf2..i also have all 3 variants of the FSL airbus and can confirm there's no issue with any of them..hf3 seems to slow the frame rates down on my system..and the A321 has $10 off at the minute down to $59.99

steve

On 10/14/2020 at 7:49 AM, Dan Pergau said:

I'm sure it's as close to the real thing as possible.  I've been on the fence about buying the A320 for a few years.

I'm sure the latest and greatest is recommended but if it isn't broke don't fix it :)  

Dan

Dan,

The A320 is very nice. I own the Airbus series from another developer but in my opinion FSLabs handles better and overall I prefer this version. Not to mention the paint kit is a lot easier to use. 

• Like 1

Thanks everyone for your posts/input. I caved and took advantage of the $10 discount for the A321. If the A319 goes on sale (discount) in the future I may very well purchase that also.

BTW, awesome job to FSLabs for automatically added the A321 to my account as a verified user. Nice touch  ;-)

• Thanks 1