Can some one fly from the co pilot seat

Greg Gorniak

Is there anyway to make the sim a true 2 man crew device? IE a Capt and an FO doing their respective duties as a crew, running checklist doing call outs, PF and PM duties, etc? I have access to, two computers and software sets can they be linked to work together? I also have a 3rd computer set up with software that acts as an instructor station with FS-Flight Control.  In addition could the sim be run as the FO Flying.

I work for a college and I'm setting up an advanced instrument simulator class. i would like to run the sim as a crew vs a one man show. I'm new to the PC sim world, but I am type rated and have about 10000 hours flying 320 and 330, aircraft plus another 20000 in other aircraft. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Not at this moment in time.

Be careful not to fall foul of the licensing laws with regards to personal and commercial use.  Discussion for its use may best be done privately between yourself and the product developers. 

There was mention of a professional licensed product but this is not available at this time.

Lefteris Kalamaras
3 hours ago, Greg Gorniak said:

Is there anyway to make the sim a true 2 man crew device? IE a Capt and an FO doing their respective duties as a crew, running checklist doing call outs, PF and PM duties, etc? I have access to, two computers and software sets can they be linked to work together? I also have a 3rd computer set up with software that acts as an instructor station with FS-Flight Control.  In addition could the sim be run as the FO Flying.

I work for a college and I'm setting up an advanced instrument simulator class. i would like to run the sim as a crew vs a one man show. I'm new to the PC sim world, but I am type rated and have about 10000 hours flying 320 and 330, aircraft plus another 20000 in other aircraft. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

We have already advised your staff about this privately - feel free to continue the conversation there, but please be aware that the license you own is for entertainment purposes only, you cannot use this in a classroom.

Lefteris Kalamaras
2 hours ago, Greg Gorniak said:

Where do I find this private conversation?

I think it was your school's purchase manager who initiated it with our support staff on your behalf.