[Resolved] hello all , i apologize disturbing but i have a probelm for the re activation of my concorde

laurent rieux

laurent rieux

hello again 

well my FSX  was so stable all thoses years , i lost the idea  a full reinstall would happen and sadly after the win2004 update i had to.

at first i tried hard all summer to keep it going but there was to many CTDS , so i went for a full reinstall of win1909 

when it came to reinstalling concordeX , i use it once a Week , all went well until i had to reactivate it thru esellerate , after two days trying , finally it went thru but once in the sim , after i checked all worked perfectly fine , it poped up again this activation process failed with escellerate 

sadly i lost as well my GMAIL  adress i used for the past 10 years to try to recover my addons 

would you be so kind to help me ? for info , i just need to understand how activating or if i need a new key ? a new software to activate ? 

i hope you may help me guys

laurent rieux 

my purchase was made using laurentrieux2@gmail.com(no longer existing )

thank you so much !

laurent

• Norman Blackburn changed the title to [Resolved] hello all , i apologize disturbing but i have a probelm for the re activation of my concorde
  • Norman Blackburn locked this topic