Like the new look

Carl Avari-Cooper

Looks better, but there's tons of wasted space. This is a forum after all, so i want to see messages and information, not blank spaces.

"Modern" times i guess, where looks are all that counts (unfortunately not just in forums).

• Like 1
António Abreu
3 hours ago, Christoph Sebek said:

It's like the Euro-white liveries on airplanes. But has a fresh look and you get accustomed quickly. ^_^

Hmmm ... I guess I prefer the Refrigerator Airways livery (white all over). This way companies can exchange aircrafts without wasting money on paintings, which could be a huge advantage in these Covid times... ;)

Maurício Brentano
5 hours ago, Nuno M Pinto said:

Looks better, but there's tons of wasted space. This is a forum after all, so i want to see messages and information, not blank spaces.

"Modern" times i guess, where looks are all that counts (unfortunately not just in forums).

Agreed, but I much prefer a "clean" and organized visual than some clutered caothic text and banners everywhere options out there.

• Like 1
Lefteris Kalamaras
On 9/19/2020 at 10:20 AM, Stu Antonio said:

This part could be brighter / stronger in contrast imo. 

05A150DF-FED1-4EF2-8B7E-C31486E87CBF.jpeg.e539e00eb57dbbfc6bfc8112a64cd826.jpeg

I modified that to look a bit brighter - let me know if that works for you.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Another minor suggestion: the 'go back to parent category' button on mobile is too dark - you can barely see that it's a button and you can't see that it points in a direction.

Trevor Hannant

ata.png.306dc299a491e08e2ae85b3e5be46fde.png

While I can read it, certain characters require me to stare at them a bit harder - a better contrast would be better, particularly those who may not have (near) perfect eyesight or colour issues.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Peter Pukhnoy
On 9/23/2020 at 12:53 AM, Peter Pukhnoy said:

Another minor suggestion: the 'go back to parent category' button on mobile is too dark - you can barely see that it's a button and you can't see that it points in a direction.

Please?

This is the button:

20201006_234253.jpg.bfb9aea5b0a0eb105d66f0d92fea8883.jpg