Matth1a5 Knu€tt€l

Matth1a5 Knu€tt€l

Wouldn't the pictures have fit better here? :rolleyes::D

12 hours ago, Matthew Ashman said:

Enjoying my shiny new GPU :P 

IHlnubsv2U.thumb.png.cba669506d792b1ea73386d8bbcc79f4.png

bcr4sEW8ge.thumb.png.87c2c038efe955d4d6eefef5f8d64bb6.png

ol34Ha2gtx.thumb.png.6fd69b71ee3bce9b341aa4778f4412bf.png

Matthew would not fly the plane as the Livery would not be ready.

And if the Livery was painted on the non-SL-A320, it would already be released...:P

Koen Meier
4 minutes ago, Stu Antonio said:

Is this an official hint that a GPU is included in the SL-expansion? Or do I fail to get the joke? 

Two ways. Either it is an fslabs included unit or it is gsx.

edit third way it is static.

Edited by Koen Meier
Stu Antonio
1 minute ago, Robin Locher said:

Oh!!! I did that update yesterday, but I missed that! Only thing I noticed is, that GSX didn‘t recognize the commands from the ATSU any more.... always brought up the repositioning window (either it was something on my end or the new GSX version changed so much it messed something up). 

• Like 2
Stu Antonio
19 minutes ago, Robin Locher said:

I will check it today

I checked several times now, it is messed up on my system for some reason.
Made a separate topic for it (video included):

Khoa Nguyen
4 hours ago, Stu Antonio said:

I checked several times now, it is messed up on my system for some reason.
Made a separate topic for it (video included):

Ouppss, I just click Update GSX :o

but i will check if I have same problem....

Koen Meier
17 minutes ago, Steven Silva said:

how change the GPU model in GSX 

It is just one model I believe. Haven’t checked it further.

Steven Silva
5 hours ago, Koen Meier said:

is that the photos of Matt see a large GPU instead of me appears one for a small plane

Stu Antonio
7 hours ago, Koen Meier said:

They just sent me this little fella... So it's at least two :)

2020-9-13_21-45-27-260.thumb.jpg.91bd115bb81669bfd99d2a05443173bf.jpg

• Haha 3
Marc Stanford

Imagine if FSL added solar panels to the top of the fuselage, then you wouldn't need a GPU assuming it's CAVOK :D

David Norfolk
6 minutes ago, Marc Stanford said:

Imagine if FSL added solar panels to the top of the fuselage, then you wouldn't need a GPU assuming it's CAVOK :D

You're screwed in England then.

• Haha 3
Marc Stanford
1 minute ago, David Norfolk said:

You're screwed in England then.

Don't worry we always got some beer just in case.

Marc Stanford

How are you guys getting the GPU to work? Every time I request it Couatl crashes.

David Norfolk
2 minutes ago, Marc Stanford said:

How are you guys getting the GPU to work? Every time I request it Couatl crashes.

Update GSX then additional services from the menu

Marc Stanford
Just now, David Norfolk said:

Update GSX then additional services from the menu

I updated GSX, when I request the GPU through the services menu that's when it crashes.

Koen Meier
14 hours ago, Steven Silva said:

is that the photos of Matt see a large GPU instead of me appears one for a small plane

i just checked the folder and there are three distinct options. the Hobart, jetgo and TLD.

Steven Silva
2 hours ago, Koen Meier said:

i just checked the folder and there are three distinct options. the Hobart, jetgo and TLD.

I have searched the GSX menus within the sim and I have not managed to change the GPU model and I have read the manuals but it does not say anything about it

Stu Antonio
4 minutes ago, Steven Silva said:

I have searched the GSX menus within the sim and I have not managed to change the GPU model and I have read the manuals but it does not say anything about it

I think they are just randomly selected, just like the different stairs...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
Steven Silva
4 minutes ago, Andrew Wilson said:

We are still working with FSDT on the GPU integration. 

hopefully in the future they integrate the air conditioning unit and the engine start unit ... speaking of which I have a great ridiculous doubt with the APU and the air conditioning

Khoa Nguyen
16 hours ago, Stu Antonio said:

They just sent me this little fella... So it's at least two :)

2020-9-13_21-45-27-260.thumb.jpg.91bd115bb81669bfd99d2a05443173bf.jpg

At first, I also got this grass cutter but after adjusting the height where the cable should plug in, and restart GSX, it brings out for me a real GPU.

2020-9-13_14-49-43-742.jpg

Stu Antonio
3 minutes ago, Khoa Nguyen said:

At first, I also got this grass cutter but after adjusting the height where the cable should plug in, and restart GSX, it brings out for me a real GPU.

Interstingly enough, I got both of them on the same plane without editing anything. 

• Like 1
Steven Silva

At first I thought that the GSX GPU would power the plane and confidently turn off the engines and the power and all puff left without saying goodbye

Robert Sutherland

This is cool! 

Now all they need to do is get rid of the need for buses when stairs are used at airports where passengers just walk into the terminal :D Would make Greek airports and low cost airports/terminals much more realistic. Luton, EHAM and EKCH's low-cost terminals spring to mind. 

Khoa Nguyen
21 minutes ago, Robert Sutherland said:

This is cool! 

Now all they need to do is get rid of the need for buses when stairs are used at airports where passengers just walk into the terminal :D Would make Greek airports and low cost airports/terminals much more realistic. Luton, EHAM and EKCH's low-cost terminals spring to mind. 

They have been working on that for years, just dont know when that will be available....

Hugo Bicho
2 hours ago, Andrew Wilson said:

We are still working with FSDT on the GPU integration. 

It could be nice to have the small hatch animated now :)

Khoa Nguyen
Just now, Victor Tsvetkov said:

What shold I do to see GPU?  Updated GSX today, but don't see it:unsure:

Try resetting GSX, you should find it GSX Menu > Additional Services > Request GPU

• Thanks 1
Stu Antonio
42 minutes ago, Khoa Nguyen said:

They have been working on that for years, just dont know when that will be available....

At LFSB, I recently used a weird stand where upon boarding the bus ended up holding inside the building :D Looked like they were coming from the terminal to the plane. Very cool „preview“.

Let‘s hope they can pull that off some day. Would appreciate that more than a water/waste truck or cleaning crew...

• Like 1
Marc Stanford

Just tried it again and it keeps crashing for me, I just used the updater to update it don't know what I did wrong.

Koen Meier
2 minutes ago, Marc Stanford said:

Just tried it again and it keeps crashing for me, I just used the updater to update it don't know what I did wrong.

run it perhaps a few times. the updater.

Stu Antonio
20 minutes ago, Marc Stanford said:

Remove GSX conpletely, try a fresh installation. Also check if you have any unusual cusomazations or airport configs that might mess something up. Try different airports/aircraft. If nothing helps, I suggest the FSDT forum.