Any news on the A319 for P3Dv5?

Adrian Bueren

Eric Fisher
4 hours ago, Nuno M Pinto said:

If "imminent" is something like "less than a month", then i agree :P

My last message was removed for some reason. Lefteris said weeks to have everything back in April and 6 months later we are still waiting so......

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stu Antonio

• Koen Meier

• Robert Sutherland

• Robin Locher

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As promised, some shots of our A319-X in P3D v5:  

Hi Adrian, The A319 update is in the final stages of testing. We will share more news and previews next week.

We’re not waiting on LM. Once we’re ready, we’ll pull the ‘remove before flight’ pins and she’s all yours.

Posted Images

Robert Sutherland
30 minutes ago, Eric Fisher said:

My last message was removed for some reason. Lefteris said weeks to have everything back in April and 6 months later we are still waiting so......

I don’t really understand what you’re seeking with this reply?

Would you prefer an update that works or an update that is rushed? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
Pascal Wagner

6 month are somewhat like 25 weeks. So its weeks... 25 could be some. I mean if you talk to people drinking some beer. So its some. Any problems? :P

Timm Rehberg
1 hour ago, Eric Fisher said:

You can be sure there is NO developer out there, holding back a finished version just for fun.

• Like 3
Andrew Wilson
12 hours ago, Eric Fisher said:

Ah, you're complaining about the free updates/new features we've been rolling out?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
Robin Locher
12 minutes ago, Andrew Wilson said:

Ah, you're complaining about the free updates/new features we've been rolling out?

Yes he does:) I dont understand that. Everybody of us bought the A319 for V4! And now we get an FREE update to V5, but people are complaining all the time.... I dont understand that.

Marc Fuolega
55 minutes ago, Andrew Wilson said:

Sorry but that’s just arguing in bad faith, misrepresenting what he said. 

• Like 1
Andrew Wilson
9 minutes ago, Marc Fuolega said:

Sorry but that’s just arguing in bad faith, misrepresenting what he said. 

The reason the SL's were pushed back is because we have been updating our titles to be compatible with P3D v5, with additional new features. 

Our statment still holds true for the SL "We are looking forward to releasing these to you in the coming weeks" - once the final update to the A319-X is released.

• Like 9
  • Haha 1
Marc Fuolega
12 minutes ago, Andrew Wilson said:

The reason the SL's were pushed back is because we have been updating our titles to be compatible with P3D v5, with additional new features. 

Our statment still holds true for the SL "We are looking forward to releasing these to you in the coming weeks" - once the final update to the A319-X is released.

I’m not complaining. ;)

John Barnes

I removed the post. It was inflammatory and basically calling out the teams as liars. Not acceptable behaviour in any form. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 9
  • Haha 1
Chris Frasure
5 hours ago, Andrew Wilson said:

I realize this isn't addressed to me personally but to be fair, when I posted earlier this week I was not complaining. I was actually just trying to rib you guys.  It seems that many of you (FSLabs moderators etc) are quite defensive to many of the comments on here.  Personally, I have never caused any problems in this forum.  Feel free to look through all my past posts as proof.  No reason to jump down my throat.  Yes, I think we all realize you are providing free updates and roll outs.  And, they are greatly appreciated.  In the same sense, it is fair for me to ask about the 319 since I have paid for it and would like to use it in my sim.  Telling me to go back to v4 is not appropriate.  I realize I have that option but when my rig died a month or so ago I installed v5 after the rebuild.  I'm not installing two sims.  So I think civility goes both ways.  

• Like 1
Pascal Wagner
4 hours ago, Andrew Wilson said:

Hey Andrew you just said SL in the 319 thread and everyone is freaking out :D. This Forum is really on fire. 

John Barnes
1 hour ago, Chris Frasure said:

I realize this isn't addressed to me personally but to be fair, when I posted earlier this week I was not complaining. I was actually just trying to rib you guys.  It seems that many of you (FSLabs moderators etc) are quite defensive to many of the comments on here.  Personally, I have never caused any problems in this forum.  Feel free to look through all my past posts as proof.  No reason to jump down my throat.  Yes, I think we all realize you are providing free updates and roll outs.  And, they are greatly appreciated.  In the same sense, it is fair for me to ask about the 319 since I have paid for it and would like to use it in my sim.  Telling me to go back to v4 is not appropriate.  I realize I have that option but when my rig died a month or so ago I installed v5 after the rebuild.  I'm not installing two sims.  So I think civility goes both ways.  

Chris.

You are correct. It's not aimed at you. The person it was aimed at had the post removed. Kinda puts what you see out of context.

Im sure when the 19 is out, people will chill a bit until the sharks start the ball rolling all over again.

• Like 2
Norman Blackburn
11 minutes ago, Patrick Hildebrand said:

He is creating a topic :)

Its released.

• Like 5
  • Norman Blackburn locked this topic
Lefteris Kalamaras
1 minute ago, Norman Blackburn said:

Its released.

And in no way did it have anything to do with the ribbing / complaining. :D

• Like 6