Any news on the A319 for P3Dv5?

Adrian Bueren

Robert Sutherland
1 minute ago, Stu Antonio said:

Yeah. I flew MUC-FRA in a 767 some years ago. :) 

As a kid I flew ZRH-LHR in an MD-11. Back when they were introducing the plane to the fleet. Was great fun! :) 

• Like 1
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stu Antonio

• Koen Meier

• Robert Sutherland

• Marvin Toepfer

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As promised, some shots of our A319-X in P3D v5:  

Hi Adrian, The A319 update is in the final stages of testing. We will share more news and previews next week.

There’s nothing to add that you guys can’t already assume: the A319-X is in the final stages of testing, and we are working a number of minor issues we feel are necessary before a release.

Posted Images

Peter Hastings
56 minutes ago, Robert Sutherland said:

As a kid I flew ZRH-LHR in an MD-11. Back when they were introducing the plane to the fleet. Was great fun! :) 

Air New Zealand sometimes use their longhaul aircraft on domestic routes.  A couple of years ago my return trip from Auckland to Christchurch (just over an hour in the air) was operated by a 777-300 and a 787-9.  Even better was that I was able to book a business class seat (on an economy ticket) for 10 NZ$ B)

• Like 2
Robert Sutherland
35 minutes ago, Peter Hastings said:

Air New Zealand sometimes use their longhaul aircraft on domestic routes.  A couple of years ago my return trip from Auckland to Christchurch (just over an hour in the air) was operated by a 777-300 and a 787-9.  Even better was that I was able to book a business class seat (on an economy ticket) for 10 NZ$ B)

There's something quite special about turning left when you board a plane! :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
Anthony Geinopolos
9 hours ago, Camille MOUCHEL said:

really wish fslab would have made an A318, defo the most sexy and cute airbus in the A32X family

omg couldn't agree more :)

7 hours ago, Robert Sutherland said:

There's something quite special about turning left when you board a plane! :D 

hmmmm i wonder what that could be lol:rolleyes: