Any news on the A319 for P3Dv5?

Adrian Bueren

Robert Sutherland
1 minute ago, Stu Antonio said:

Yeah. I flew MUC-FRA in a 767 some years ago. :) 

As a kid I flew ZRH-LHR in an MD-11. Back when they were introducing the plane to the fleet. Was great fun! :) 

• Like 1
  • Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stu Antonio

• Koen Meier

• Robert Sutherland

• Robin Locher

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As promised, some shots of our A319-X in P3D v5:  

Hi Adrian, The A319 update is in the final stages of testing. We will share more news and previews next week.

We’re not waiting on LM. Once we’re ready, we’ll pull the ‘remove before flight’ pins and she’s all yours.

Posted Images

Peter Hastings
56 minutes ago, Robert Sutherland said:

As a kid I flew ZRH-LHR in an MD-11. Back when they were introducing the plane to the fleet. Was great fun! :) 

Air New Zealand sometimes use their longhaul aircraft on domestic routes.  A couple of years ago my return trip from Auckland to Christchurch (just over an hour in the air) was operated by a 777-300 and a 787-9.  Even better was that I was able to book a business class seat (on an economy ticket) for 10 NZ$ B)

• Like 3
Robert Sutherland
35 minutes ago, Peter Hastings said:

Air New Zealand sometimes use their longhaul aircraft on domestic routes.  A couple of years ago my return trip from Auckland to Christchurch (just over an hour in the air) was operated by a 777-300 and a 787-9.  Even better was that I was able to book a business class seat (on an economy ticket) for 10 NZ$ B)

There's something quite special about turning left when you board a plane! :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
Anthony Geinopolos
9 hours ago, Camille MOUCHEL said:

really wish fslab would have made an A318, defo the most sexy and cute airbus in the A32X family

omg couldn't agree more :)

7 hours ago, Robert Sutherland said:

There's something quite special about turning left when you board a plane! :D 

hmmmm i wonder what that could be lol:rolleyes:

Koen Meier
6 minutes ago, Ramon De Valencia said:

is it normal Tuesday today? or crazy Tuesday?

Prediction will be normal Tuesday with a slight change of being a crazy Tuesday 

Bob Zolto

Very slight, I would think.  One day of steaming?  Still a ways out. Hope I'm wrong

Robert Sutherland
24 minutes ago, Bob Zolto said:

Very slight, I would think.  One day of steaming?  Still a ways out. Hope I'm wrong

BlackBox711's stream was first recorded 3 days ago :) 

David Norfolk
25 minutes ago, Bob Zolto said:

They only stream on set days 

Marc Fuolega

I still think the A319 looks a little ridiculous so I’m definitely not interested in ever getting it. I was just getting my hopes up that crazy Tuesday might be the release of 5.1. 

• Confused 8
Daniel Peyerl
22 minutes ago, Marc Fuolega said:

I still think the A319 looks a little ridiculous so I’m definitely not interested in ever getting it. I was just getting my hopes up that crazy Tuesday might be the release of 5.1. 

sorry what?

• Like 2
Robert Sutherland
58 minutes ago, Marc Fuolega said:

You think the A319 looks a little ridiculous? The A318 will blow your mind :D 

21980_1253377670.jpg

• Haha 1
Kévin Broucker

I think they are waiting for the release of 5.1 for the A319 .. will hope that LM is not too late :rolleyes:

Stu Antonio
7 minutes ago, Kévin Broucker said:

I think they are waiting for the release of 5.1 for the A319

Is there any official word from LM that 5.1 is in the making or in testing? 

Kévin Broucker
12 minutes ago, Stu Antonio said:

Is there any official word from LM that 5.1 is in the making or in testing? 

Official, not as usual .. LM do not say anything until it is released .. But some developer, do not say it directly but suggest it .. I browse a lot of forums and there are more no more rumors. So I could be wrong, but anyway, logically, the P3D versions arrive every 3 months or so.

You just have to wait, but my personal opinion is that they are waiting for 5.1 :)

Koen Meier
1 minute ago, Kévin Broucker said:

Official, not as usual .. LM do not say anything until it is released .. But some developer, do not say it directly but suggest it .. I browse a lot of forums and there are more no more rumors. So I could be wrong, but anyway, logically, the P3D versions arrive every 3 months or so.

You just have to wait, but my personal opinion is that they are waiting for 5.1 :)

3months is a bit fast. More like 6 months.

Stu Antonio
2 minutes ago, Kévin Broucker said:

Sounds definately reasonable. Let‘s just hope it won‘t be v5.1 HF1,2,3... 

Nuno M Pinto
5 minutes ago, Koen Meier said:

3months is a bit fast. More like 6 months.

Yeah IIRC the P3D minor version cycle is around 6 months if no major issues come up.

• Sad 1
Patrick Hildebrand

If they are waiting for 5.1 we won‘t see any SL this year.. would be very sad.. waiting for LM, waiting for FSL, again waiting for LM and ....

Robert Sutherland
8 minutes ago, Patrick Hildebrand said:

If they are waiting for 5.1 we won‘t see any SL this year.. would be very sad.. waiting for LM, waiting for FSL, again waiting for LM and ....

You don’t know this. 

Holger Teutsch
The A318 is nothing compared to the A317:
13403297_1057962587629305_8081161055159294686_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_sid=9267fe&_nc_ohc=Lk3D8CkCfq8AX8zO4h8&_nc_ht=scontent.flis8-1.fna&oh=749bac7ecdcd80856e635e793ddd9eb3&oe=5FA36742
I heard rumors that Airbus' revolutionary new "flying wing" design will be called A314.

Gesendet von meinem Pixel 3 mit Tapatalk

Andrew Wilson

We’re not waiting on LM. Once we’re ready, we’ll pull the ‘remove before flight’ pins and she’s all yours.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 3
David Norfolk
35 minutes ago, Andrew Wilson said:

We’re not waiting on LM. Once we’re ready, we’ll pull the ‘remove before flight’ pins and she’s all yours.:rolleyes:

Can you remove them now then pls 

• Like 4
Pascal Wagner
20 hours ago, Stu Antonio said:

BTW, BB is streaming the 319 again....

Do you talk about Blackbox711? Cause last time you said something i wasnt able to find anything on youtube? 

thanks Stu

Stu Antonio
4 minutes ago, Pascal Wagner said:

Do you talk about Blackbox711? Cause last time you said something i wasnt able to find anything on youtube? 

thanks Stu

He streams on Twitch, not YouTupe. See links and other comments above. 

Robin Locher
1 minute ago, Pascal Wagner said:

Thanks Stu. 

Blackbox711 has also a youtube Channel. But he only streams on twitch.

Andrew Wilson
2 minutes ago, Pascal Wagner said:

Will there be another 320 update before 319 will be rolled out? 

Expect an update to all three.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 4
klaus legrand

I've been told FSLABS staff had been granted well deserved holidays for 2 weeks starting this Friday !:D

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
Koen Meier
6 minutes ago, Stu Antonio said:

Wait, what??? :) Something's going on here..... 

image.thumb.png.60c0e3ad6958a49d3b02c5add7a6cec8.png

yes. the a319 catgeory is gone and liveries are uploaded but not accessable.

Alex Pugh

Has FSL said if they're waiting for 5.1 to drop, which should be soon? I'd hate to have to wait for another patch for compatibility soon after the 319 comes out.

Paolo Basta

If i am correct Andy said no, so no they are not waiting for 5.1 

• Like 2
Stu Antonio
Just now, Koen Meier said:

yes. the a319 catgeory is gone and liveries are uploaded but not accessable.

Excited GIFs | Tenor

• Haha 1
  • Norman Blackburn locked this topic