Top Posters In This Topic

• Stu Antonio

• Koen Meier

• Robert Sutherland

• Robin Locher

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As promised, some shots of our A319-X in P3D v5:  

Hi Adrian, The A319 update is in the final stages of testing. We will share more news and previews next week.

We’re not waiting on LM. Once we’re ready, we’ll pull the ‘remove before flight’ pins and she’s all yours.

Posted Images

Nicolaus Malmgren

Quality.. FSL :) . I have aerosoft whole series that work nice.. But when i fly FSL Airbuses im in heaven... Sound,, frame, all the small details make me excited and proud..

Big big thanks to FSL for your hard work to make us happy..

Nico Malmgren

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Stu Antonio

Just casually went on FSElite.net. Excitement explosion! 
Then I realized they  just posted "news" that has been known since Friday morning of last week. <_< Damn.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
Patrick Muehlmann

I, too, had the highest hopes for Tuesday today. It is a pity that the A319 has not landed yet.

unfortunately that means ... that we all have to wait another week.
A great pity.

• Sad 1
Koen Meier
18 minutes ago, Patrick Muehlmann said:

I, too, had the highest hopes for Tuesday today. It is a pity that the A319 has not landed yet.

A great pity.

it is still midday.

Stu Antonio
40 minutes ago, Patrick Muehlmann said:

we all have to wait another week

FSLabs does not exclusively release stuff on Tuesdays.

• Like 1
Errais abdeljalil

guys please stop asking about the release date..

ITS READY WHEN ITS  READY

Robert Sutherland
2 hours ago, Patrick Muehlmann said:

A great pity.

Yeah, it's a real shame that FSLabs haven't met an arbitrary deadline that they have no knowledge of and didn't set...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
David Norfolk

Well it weren't coming out today...the streamers haven't been allowed to show it yet. Thought we all knew how it goes by now ;)

• Like 1
Filip Nowak

Can somebody explain me what is extraordinary in this A319 everybody awaits for it?

Not an owner of A319, but not sure why A320/321 was released "quickly" in p3dv5 while a319 is lagging a lot. Of course for a good work and to support FSLab I might buy A319, despite I fly A319 in X-Plane 11...

Koen Meier
24 minutes ago, Filip Nowak said:

Can somebody explain me what is extraordinary in this A319 everybody awaits for it?

Not an owner of A319, but not sure why A320/321 was released "quickly" in p3dv5 while a319 is lagging a lot. Of course for a good work and to support FSLab I might buy A319, despite I fly A319 in X-Plane 11...

she is really sporty even when heavier. the a320 took more time then the a321 but the a321 was already pbr and had cpdlc. this was new for the a320 and a319. now fslabs might also add new things like better gsx integration with new gpu cart and future water and lavatory services.

• Like 2
Ocean Hoevet
On 9/12/2020 at 5:13 AM, Norman Blackburn said:

EC-MTN is there for you Stu.

Any way we could get an Alaska livery upon Release?

Norman Blackburn
1 hour ago, Ocean Hoevet said:

Any way we could get an Alaska livery upon Release?

Wilfrid Poller
On 9/4/2020 at 6:34 PM, Andrew Wilson said:

Hi Adrian,
The A319 update is in the final stages of testing. We will share more news and previews next week.

Hey Andrew,

What are the news?

Norman Blackburn
3 minutes ago, Wilfrid Poller said:

Hey Andrew,

What are the news?

Hi Wilfred,

We shared a few screenshots a few days ago and hope to have some more information as this week progresses.  Please note thats information - not a confirmation of a release date before people jump up and down :) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 1
Koen Meier
14 minutes ago, Jose Rodrigues said:

The "problem" is Prepar3D v5.2, isn't it?

There is no v5.2 even out yet. Nor is v5.1

Ramon De Valencia

This silent from developers could only mean one thing: something big is coming, and they can't share anything because of NDA.  It has happened in the past.

• Confused 1
Marc Stanford
4 hours ago, Ramon De Valencia said:

This silent from developers could only mean one thing: something big is coming, and they can share anything because of NDA.  It has happened in the past.

I hope

Robin Locher
On 9/21/2020 at 9:41 PM, Norman Blackburn said:

Hi Wilfred,

We shared a few screenshots a few days ago and hope to have some more information as this week progresses.  Please note thats information - not a confirmation of a release date before people jump up and down :) 

Yea guys. Just wait what the developers will have for us this week. It will be a information so we stay tuned. :)

• Like 1
Holger Teutsch
On 9/21/2020 at 9:41 PM, Norman Blackburn said:

... and hope to have some more information as this week progresses.

The week in Europe ends on Sunday so today is the day!!!! (Okay, they only hope...)

Robin Locher
7 hours ago, Holger Teutsch said:

The week in Europe ends on Sunday so today is the day!!!! (Okay, they only hope...)

yes:mellow:

Patrick Hildebrand
9 hours ago, Holger Teutsch said:

I give nothing about such statements as you can see. Compare it to apirl where the SL expansion is announcent to be ready in a 'couple of weeks'. It is ready much later and ready when it is ready

Robert Sutherland
26 minutes ago, Patrick Hildebrand said:

I give nothing about such statements as you can see. Compare it to apirl where the SL expansion is announcent to be ready in a 'couple of weeks'. It is ready much later and ready when it is ready

Again, there was no mention of ‘couple of weeks’ — it was ‘coming weeks’ which isn’t the same thing. Even then, that wasn’t specifically about the SL variant. 

Ramon De Valencia
On 9/21/2020 at 10:41 PM, Norman Blackburn said:

Hi Wilfred,

I know some of you guys will say that he “hoped” and it doesn’t mean he “will” have more information....

But here we are, just waiting for a single piece of information, nothing more. We have been there so many times that really is becoming pointless to visit the forum looking for information about our products updates.

Andrew Wilson

There’s nothing to add that you guys can’t already assume: the A319-X is in the final stages of testing, and we are working a number of minor issues we feel are necessary before a release.

• Like 11
John Tavendale
34 minutes ago, Andrew Wilson said:

There’s nothing to add that you guys can’t already assume: the A319-X is in the final stages of testing, and we are working a number of minor issues we feel are necessary before a release.

Awesome. Can't wait to colour her in.

Camille MOUCHEL

really wish fslab would have made an A318, defo the most sexy and cute airbus in the A32X family

• Like 1
Stu Antonio
30 minutes ago, Robert Sutherland said:

Really looking forward to it :) Will be fun to do some of the shorter Easyjet hops in the A319. 

Not sure the shortness of the hop has much to do with the company’s choice of equipment, but I generally agree :) 

Robert Sutherland
4 minutes ago, Stu Antonio said:

Not sure the shortness of the hop has much to do with the company’s choice of equipment, but I generally agree :) 

I'm just speaking from experience as the few times I've flown from Amsterdam, Copenhagen and Paris, they've tended to be on A319s. But then that's down to pax numbers too! 

Stu Antonio
1 minute ago, Robert Sutherland said:

I'm just speaking from experience as the few times I've flown from Amsterdam, Copenhagen and Paris, they've tended to be on A319s. But then that's down to pax numbers too! 

Yeah. I flew MUC-FRA in a 767 some years ago. :) 

• Norman Blackburn locked this topic