Any news on the A319 for P3Dv5?

Adrian Bueren

Adrian Bueren

Hello there,

of course it's nice that we already got the 320+321 in P3Dv5. But what about the 319? Wpuld be great if that one became available soon.

Best regards

Adrian

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stu Antonio

• Koen Meier

• Robert Sutherland

• Robin Locher

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As promised, some shots of our A319-X in P3D v5:  

Hi Adrian, The A319 update is in the final stages of testing. We will share more news and previews next week.

We’re not waiting on LM. Once we’re ready, we’ll pull the ‘remove before flight’ pins and she’s all yours.

Posted Images

Andrew Wilson

Hi Adrian,
The A319 update is in the final stages of testing. We will share more news and previews next week.

• Like 23
  • Thanks 4
Stu Antonio
On 9/4/2020 at 11:34 PM, Andrew Wilson said:

Hi Adrian,
The A319 update is in the final stages of testing. We will share more news and previews next week.

Are news/previews still planned for this week? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
David Norfolk

Shes adorable. Will definitely be missed once they disappear :(

• Like 2
Pascal Wagner

I know why i do live in the lovely southern states of the USA, the SAS picture gives me goosebumps all over. Whether from this awesome graphics and from the immersive feelings of this damn cold air. The exterior looks really really nice indeed. The lights on the Qatar Airbus are fantastic. The reflections do look so damn real. Keep the spirit guys. 

Marc Stanford
4 hours ago, David Norfolk said:

Shes adorable. Will definitely be missed once they disappear :(

Why would it disappear?

David Norfolk
7 minutes ago, Marc Stanford said:

Why would it disappear?

they're getting old 

Robert Sutherland
8 hours ago, Marc Stanford said:

Why would it disappear?

EasyJet are phasing them out slowly. British Airways too. 

And the NEO variant isn’t selling either as Airbus have only shifted 53 of them, making up about 1% of all NEO orders. 

Koen Meier
4 minutes ago, Robert Sutherland said:

EasyJet are phasing them out slowly. British Airways too. 

And the NEO variant isn’t selling either as Airbus have only shifted 53 of them, making up about 1% of all NEO orders. 

Majority is CJ version as well.

John Price

I genuinely don't mean this in a "where's my A319" kind of way but I wonder, given the larger delay with the 319 than there seems to have been with the 320/321, if there are more features/differences in the offing? It looks lovely though, just like the 320 and the 321.

Marvin Toepfer

The complete model was redone of the A320 and A319 and the long waiting was mainly due to v5. Given that, I don't see a larger delay in the A319. All the new features must be tested as well, not only the model.

Marvin Toepfer
2 minutes ago, Jose Ignacio Rodriguez said:

Maybe is because P3D v 5.1 is coming? <_<

I don't think so. Even if 5.1 is coming, FSLabs was always really quick with updates to make the Airbus compatible. We all know that the initial release of v5 was really bad and it was unstable even when flying a standard Cessna. After the HF2, FSLabs was again really quick. 

• Like 2
Norman Blackburn
17 minutes ago, Stu Antonio said:

Hoping for an initial Volotea livery :)

EC-MTN is there for you Stu.

Jeffry Babb

I think A319s will be flying for some time to come.  Peak orders were between 10 and 15 years ago and, although dwindling, a decent number have been delivered in the last 5.  I wonder if, given contractions in air travel, if they won't be handy given their relatively long legs vs. smaller size.  I suppose neo variants may become valuable.  Most ramped up the a320 and a321 purchases prior to this year.

Long live the A319.

Joey Licht

Good to hear there has gone a lot of work into the A319. It’s probably not going to disappoint I am sure of it.

• Like 1
Patrick Hildebrand
On 9/11/2020 at 6:38 PM, Andrew Wilson said:

As promised, some shots of our A319-X in P3D v5:

A319-1.jpg

A319-2.jpg

A319-3.jpg

A319-4.jpg

No satcoms for the A319? 

Koen Meier
3 minutes ago, Patrick Hildebrand said:

No satcoms for the A319? 

satcoms are part of the sharklet package, that they can be added already is just an easter egg. maybe after the sharklets are released.

Koen Meier
1 minute ago, Chris Frasure said:

EFB; Right? :)

Chris

same story after sharklets are released perhaps ported over. I THINK

Edited by Koen Meier
Patrick Hildebrand
1 hour ago, Koen Meier said:

satcoms are part of the sharklet package, that they can be added already is just an easter egg. maybe after the sharklets are released.

But there will be no A319 sharklet

Marvin Toepfer
1 minute ago, Patrick Hildebrand said:

But there will be no A319 sharklet

Correct. But that doesn't include that there will be no satcom on the A319

Marvin Toepfer
1 hour ago, Patrick Hildebrand said:

I think it is time for a release :P

Pretty sure they will release it asap ;)

Marvin Toepfer

what i mean is: as soon as its finished.

FSL gave us soooo many updates free of charge. They not only deserve but also need to sell something. The community requests more and more and put a lot of pressure for updates etc...
I am really done with that to be honest.

• Like 7
David Gray

Absolutely love flying the A319.  Especially during winter snow operations.  this will be fantastic when released. 

• Norman Blackburn locked this topic