• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Koen Meier

• David Murden

• Timm Rehberg

• Christoph Sebek

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.flightsimulator.com/microsoft-flight-simulator-set-for-launch-on-august-18-for-pc-also-with-xbox-game-pass-for-pc-beta/ Should we start another hype?

The A320 Neo is good enough for now. You can do full flights with it, and its super easy to set up a flight plan in the menu lol.  Honestly gonna have a lot of fun with it until FSLabs helps us out wi

It's a VFR revolution for sure, I  made one flight with the diamond plane, the feel of the plane is different,  although I never flew an actual plane it felt right if you know what I mean specially wi

Holger Teutsch
39 minutes ago, Stu Antonio said:

Exciting. If I don't see my house in this, I'm giving it back :)

Better check the refund conditions now :D.

• Haha 1
Timm Rehberg
28 minutes ago, Paolo Basta said:

There is only one Airbus!

There are some... but actually we got only one for v5 :D :ph34r:

Koen Meier
4 minutes ago, Timm Rehberg said:

There are some... but actually we got only one for v5 :D :ph34r:

there are 4 coming for you soon TM.

• Haha 1
David Norfolk

What edition is everyone going for? I went for standard 

Koen Meier
1 minute ago, David Norfolk said:

not sure. maybe the deluxe premium one. only deciding next month. 

Edited by Koen Meier
Timm Rehberg
15 minutes ago, David Norfolk said:

None yet. Enjoy v5 until devs come out with infos etc.
But Standard will be enough - no need for the "detailled" airports as addons will come out - I am sure.

• Like 4
Edmundo Azevedo

Can someone please remind me the official FSLabs position (if any)  about  having our beloved A3XX aircraft in the new FSMS2020? 

Gregory Verba
8 minutes ago, Timm Rehberg said:

None yet. Enjoy v5 until devs come out with infos etc.
But Standard will be enough - no need for the "detailled" airports as addons will come out - I am sure.

Totally agree

David Norfolk
Just now, Edmundo Azevedo said:

Can someone please remind me the official FSLabs position (if any)  about  having our beloved A3XX aircraft in the new FSMS2020? 

There's nothing on it because of NDAS. when they lift they'll probably state their plans for it 

Karl Brooker

This was from June 2019.

"Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020" (working title)

We were very happy to read the announcement of the new Microsoft Flight Simulator platform (which most now affectionately call "MSFS 2020"). It signals the return of one of the most prolific products that our good friends in Redmond have developed and we are all very excited to take a preview look into what looks to be technologies bringing the simulated world to a new level of immersion. We've seen the same previews as you have and they are certainly breathtaking! We cannot, however, provide any details or answer any questions about "MSFS 2020" at the present time, other than to say that our excitement about this next version is the same as yours!

• Like 4
Edmundo Azevedo
1 minute ago, David Norfolk said:

There's nothing on it because of NDAS. when they lift they'll probably state their plans for it 

Thanks David.

Timm Rehberg

If a developer like UK2000 already been able to tell about their products and MSFS, Flightbeam, Aerosoft, MK Studios etc. are not going to take long :) 

Koen Meier
24 minutes ago, Gregory Verba said:

Why to preorder it now? B)

Next month is August which is the release month. So for me deciding next month is better.

• Like 1
Timm Rehberg
9 minutes ago, Nuno M Pinto said:

Yawn. So... FSL A319?

Still A321-X first :D 

• Like 1
David Norfolk
25 minutes ago, Timm Rehberg said:

If a developer like UK2000 already been able to tell about their products and MSFS, Flightbeam, Aerosoft, MK Studios etc. are not going to take long :) 

Depends if they got the SDK. Qualitywings i know have. 

Koen Meier
2 minutes ago, David Norfolk said:

Depends if they got the SDK. Qualitywings i know have. 

And how useful the sdk is.

David Norfolk
5 minutes ago, Alex Pugh said:

Watch MSFS release before sharklets lol

i wouldn't be surprised tbf

2 minutes ago, Koen Meier said:

And how useful the sdk is.

true

• Like 1
Nuno M Pinto
19 minutes ago, Timm Rehberg said:

Still A321-X first :D 

Darn :(

16 minutes ago, Alex Pugh said:

Wouldn't even be normal otherwise :P

• Like 1
Søren Dissing
23 minutes ago, Alex Pugh said:

Would be fine with me!

But - talking about the sharklets, some of you sharklet-happy guys need to put the HYPE thread back on page 1, last post was almost 48 hours ago!!!

• Like 2
David Murden
1 hour ago, David Norfolk said:

I thought that until I looked at the airport list and now it will have to be the prem version. That last 10 airports are all huge.

table2.jpg

Koen Meier
6 minutes ago, Søren Dissing said:

Would be fine with me!

But - talking about the sharklets, some of you sharklet-happy guys need to put the HYPE thread back on page 1, last post was almost 48 hours ago!!!

I guess some of us want a new toy to play with. And not an old toy with an update.

• Like 2
Rob Bates

Now we know why P3D v5 was rushed out earlier than it should have been! Got a few more people to bite and pay up.

• Like 1
Angelo Kühberger
14 minutes ago, Rob Bates said:

Now we know why P3D v5 was rushed out earlier than it should have been! Got a few more people to bite and pay up.

yes and by fsl would be the same the Sharklets would come earlier then he have more customers ;)

Koen Meier
18 minutes ago, Rob Bates said:

We dont know. We only assume that.

8 minutes ago, Phil Tereny said:

'System requirements: DX11'

are you kidding me?:blink:

Well probably because Xbox might not support the same dx12 as the pc. And Dx12 is still developing but now is named dxr.

Ken Knowles

Why rush to "pre-order" - it's a digital download - hardly going to run out of copies! :blink:

I wonder if my free work visual studio subscription will include a copy for development purposes...?

• Haha 1
David Gray

I still can't get fully behind MSFS until they can replicate all 4 seasons.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Armand DeLalla

What if the sharklets relased in tandem with the MSFS 2020 version of the fslabs buses , wouldnt that be a dream :rolleyes:

• Like 1
Koen Meier
13 minutes ago, Armand DeLalla said:

What if the sharklets relased in tandem with the MSFS 2020 version of the fslabs buses , wouldnt that be a dream :rolleyes:

Problem sharklets requires a320 as the base product. I sincerely doubt that we will see anything on release date.

25 minutes ago, David Gray said:

I still can't get fully behind MSFS until they can replicate all 4 seasons.  

Seasons are what I like about p3d.

• Like 2
Paolo Basta

It's gonna be a fun and interesting summer heavy on the wallet with the release of MSFS2020, the new cards around August , the new Trustmaster gear coming out what more do you want? no Holiday for me this year :mellow:

• Like 1
Marco Scharfschwerdt

I think I will only preorder if the game will be released on other distribution plattforms except Microsoft Store. My last purchases there were not verry good and I prefer the established plattforms like steam. I think I would also give a chance to a installer like the way we install Prepar3d. But I wont stick with the microsoft store.

Katja Mueller

I really hope, the FSL airbus wil come for FS2020 shortly after release.

David Norfolk
1 hour ago, valson bezerril said:

Wowooo this price is cheaper than other sims ,it could be the end for prepar and x plane

Not a chance.MSFS needs time to mature 

• Like 1
Artur Araripe
6 hours ago, David Norfolk said:

Standard as well. 

• Norman Blackburn locked this topic