Can I install the 320 on Win7 Pro?

Charlie130

Markus Burkhard

No, I'm afraid not. Windows 7 lacks some of the libraries we use for our product. 

As an aside, it's quite risky to use Windows 7 today, as Microsoft has stopped all support for it after 10 years and will not patch any security issues that might arise for the operating system. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Markus Burkhard said:

No, I'm afraid not. Windows 7 lacks some of the libraries we use for our product. 

As an aside, it's quite risky to use Windows 7 today, as Microsoft has stopped all support for it after 10 years and will not patch any security issues that might arise for the operating system. 

Thank You for the reply.

My next question is, when are you going to integrate this simulation into the new MSFS?

At the moment, the Airbus that comes with the sim (GAME) appears to be somewhat lacking...to say the least!

I have hundreds of pounds invested in my P3d install, I'm sticking with it for now! Unfortunately I didn't buy your Airbus when I had the chance!  Since I'm due a PC upgrade, I would seriously consider MSFS 2020 if products, like yours, are integrated. As it stands, MSFS appears more aimed at the "game" market. I prefer simulation aircraft to games!

Thanks

All the best.

Norman Blackburn

Right now Charlie we can’t make any announcements in regard to the new simulator.  On an aside, please change your forum name to be your real first and last name thanks.

Markus Burkhard
1 hour ago, Charlie130 said:

I have hundreds of pounds invested in my P3d install, I'm sticking with it for now! Unfortunately I didn't buy your Airbus when I had the chance!  Since I'm due a PC upgrade, I would seriously consider MSFS 2020 if products, like yours, are integrated. As it stands, MSFS appears more aimed at the "game" market. I prefer simulation aircraft to games!

I would suggest that you do not abandon P3D with the new PC upgrade, but instead install both P3D (since you already own that one) and MSFS. At that point you'll be running Windows 10 and therefore be in a position to fly our Airbus fleet, while you can enjoy both simulators for their strengths. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Markus Burkhard said:

I would suggest that you do not abandon P3D with the new PC upgrade, but instead install both P3D (since you already own that one) and MSFS. At that point you'll be running Windows 10 and therefore be in a position to fly our Airbus fleet, while you can enjoy both simulators for their strengths. 

Semper Fi!