Thank you for the Simbrief import chaps

John Price

John Price

Folks I just wanted to thank you for this latest integration of the Simbrief service into the FSLabs ATSU - Simbrief is an absolutely fantastic utility and downloading the .txts/PDFs, while I didn't mind doing it, was a bit of a faff.

Absolutely brilliant idea and didn't see it coming. Top work as usual

John.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Steven Silva

When the FSLABS installer starts, it asks for the Simbrief user but the user of the login or the name that is within the account is entered because the reality is not what happens with my a32x that every time I make the flight plan it is sealed "generate" and in the same way download the flight plan, then how can this work since when I looked inside AOC INIT another flight number appears etc. someone knows how this works

Koen Meier
6 minutes ago, Steven Silva said:

When the FSLABS installer starts, it asks for the Simbrief user but the user of the login or the name that is within the account is entered because the reality is not what happens with my a32x that every time I make the flight plan it is sealed "generate" and in the same way download the flight plan, then how can this work since when I looked inside AOC INIT another flight number appears etc. someone knows how this works

That flight number is what the ofp that has been generated has. The flighnumber can different from callsign but don’t have too. Keep in mind flight number uses the IATA code of the airline and callsign uses the ICAO code of the airline. I did a flight for my VA today using simbrief. My callsign was SHT6L but my flight number was BA1476. That last one appeared on my aoc init page.

the fslabs simbrief integration uses the same system as navigraph simbrief interaction.

Norman Blackburn

Hi Steven.  Its so simple

In Simbrief make a plan.

Save the plan

ATSU, INIT, Req.  

Job done.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Steven Silva
21 minutes ago, Koen Meier said:

Ese número de vuelo es el que tiene la ofp que se ha generado. El número de vuelo puede ser diferente del indicativo de llamada, pero no es así. Tenga en cuenta que el número de vuelo usa el código IATA de la aerolínea y el indicativo usa el código ICAO de la aerolínea. Hoy hice un vuelo para mi VA usando simbrief. Mi indicativo era SHT6L pero mi número de vuelo era BA1476. Ese último apareció en mi página de inicio de aoc.

la integración fslabs simbrief utiliza el mismo sistema que la interacción navigraph simbrief.

wow what a fool to think it was a mistake now it has logic thanks Koen for your clarification

Steven Silva
20 minutes ago, Norman Blackburn said:

Hola Steven. Es tan simple

En Simbrief haz un plan.

Guardar el plan

ATSU, INIT, Req.  

Trabajo hecho.

Norman thank you I will try this and sorry for my obvious doubt

• 2 weeks later...
Jean-Claude Bailly

What I find remarkable with the FSLabs team is that you are always willing and open to integrating other developers products when it makes sense and improves our experience with your own products, your A3XX series integrates GSX perfectly and fully, better than anyone else on the market, and now Simbrief, this is fantastic and you ought to be warmly complimented for your efforts, thinking "out of the FSLabs envelope..." Great job and thank you!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Nuno M Pinto

I have implemented a system in my VA, when you book a flight, a way to export the data into SimBrief directly and seamlessly. Everytime i fly the A319/A320 (which is most of the time really), i just book the flight in the VA, click on the SimBrief button and then import it on the plane.

No words, just superb!