MalteBeiderwieden

Cannot uninstall A320 in P3DV5

MalteBeiderwieden

Good morning guys,

i bought the new P3D Version and tried to install the FSLABS 320. For some reason there might be something wrong with the installation and i tried to uninstall the A320 to reinstall it again. Unfortunately i get the following message:

https://ibb.co/w45YgVZ

Is there another way how to uninstall the A320?

Thanks

Malte Beiderwieden

EDIT:When i tried to launch the installer again it told me that the newest version is already installed.

Norman Blackburn

What happened to the uninstaller dat file?

MalteBeiderwieden

Honestly, i dont know. I uninstalled the P3DV4 Version via the APP Menu in Windows 10.

Is there a way to uninstall it manually?

Norman Blackburn

When a program installs it does a whole lot more than place files into one folder. Modern day programs install in many different drives as well as writing various entries into the system registry. For this reason its important to only use an uninstaller to reverse this. Not doing so can create way more issues than you are facing now.

As support our role is to support when you have issues with your product. It doesn’t extend to support of your computer. That said we are all passionate about flight simulation and would hate that something reasonable simple could get between you and using our product.

Whilst this is without our support the following link should help. Follow the instructions and look for the A320-X entry.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/243723/removing-invalid-entries-in-the-add-remove-programs-tool

Dave Smith

Had a similar issue with another program not being removed from the Add/remove tool. It's been driving my OCD nuts :D

Thanks for the link Norman, you've just won yourself a years supply of virtual Creme Eggs.

• Haha 1

MalteBeiderwieden

@Norman Blackburn Thank you very much. That was the solution for my problem. Have a nice Weekend