FSUIPC controls. Was: Can someone tell me please what im doing wrong?

Mathew Hedley

Mathew Hedley

Hi

I have just bought the A320 X for my FSX Steam and non of my controls are working. The ailerons dont centre they always go to the right or left but dont centre and also i cant taxi with nose gear because the stick pad is unresponsive doesnt allow me to click on it. I have uninstalled it 3 times and nothing seems to work with it. Can someone please help because if it doesnt work i have spent £96 for nothing. I dont have rudder pedals so i just want to use my joystick for the aircraft controls. I have had no problems with Aerosoft or PMDG only when ive bought this.

Picture1.png

Picture2.png

Holger Teutsch

Your NULL zones are absolutely wrong. They should be some small values with opposite signs1483770032_Anmerkung2020-07-30173255.thumb.jpg.05950300966751336f34d6e9df800932.jpg like this:

Stu Antonio

You can hit SET to reset the null zones. Other than that it‘s hard to tell where your error lies. As Holger pointed out, it‘s very useful to read that manual, trust me. There‘s the axis calibration and the axis assignment, both have to be set correctly according to your profile. And some values can only be set/changes throug the .ini file. Also make sure your joystick is responding correctly outside the sim by checking your windows joystick control panel....

Mathew Hedley

Hi 

Thanks guys for your replies I found out what the issue was after doing more research. I had to recalibrate my joystick within the sim through the menus. Thanks again guys :D