Jump to content
Miguel Peralta

When will be available the A321 for P3D5?

Recommended Posts

Miguel Peralta

Hi guys,

 

I know that they already made that question but here I go again.

 

We MISS the A321 in P3D5, where is it? jajaja

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Robin Locher

I think it will be released when it´s finished.

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Norman Blackburn

Hi Miguel,

Hopefully not much longer of a wait.   Here is one taken by one of our team a few hours ago.

96AEF096-F8B1-4C0C-9899-7956EAAF0A14.jpeg

  • Like 15
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Stu Antonio
1 hour ago, Norman Blackburn said:

Hi Miguel,

Hopefully not much longer of a wait.   Here is one taken by one of our team a few hours ago.

So you‘re saying that‘s the delivery flight? :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Matth1a5 Knu€tt€l

Well, Lefteris is online, so... everything would come together :D

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Robin Locher

Stalker :D

Share this post


Link to post
Matth1a5 Knu€tt€l

Edit, my mistake, today is already the 23.7, not the 6.7.

3 minutes ago, Robin Locher said:

Stalker :D

Well, the end justifies the means :P

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Timm Rehberg

He was maybe just only to check the hype-status in here :)

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Matth1a5 Knu€tt€l

:(

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
James Littler
5 hours ago, Norman Blackburn said:

Hi Miguel,

Hopefully not much longer of a wait.   Here is one taken by one of our team a few hours ago.

96AEF096-F8B1-4C0C-9899-7956EAAF0A14.jpeg

It'll be off to the paint shop for that TCX... not a delivery flight :(

Share this post


Link to post
Koen Meier

it is a nice shot of the A321.

did someone clear the a321 for landing?

Edited by Koen Meier

Share this post


Link to post
Jordan Collins

Has the 319 for v5 been released ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Koen Meier
1 minute ago, Jordan Collins said:

Has the 319 for v5 been released ? 

no that is last

Share this post


Link to post
Rafal Haczek

I wonder if the A321 update will bring 'only' P3Dv5 compatibility or we are going to see some additional features in comparison with the current one (available for P3Dv4.5 users too, of course).

Share this post


Link to post
Koen Meier
3 minutes ago, Rafal Haczek said:

I wonder if the A321 update will bring 'only' P3Dv5 compatibility or we are going to see some additional features in comparison with the curret one (available for P3Dv4.5 users too, of course).

i think it will be the updated version according to the roadmap.

Share this post


Link to post
Rafal Haczek
11 minutes ago, Koen Meier said:

it will be the updated version

I admit I have no idea what would be updated.
A321 already is PBR and it features CPDLC.
Maybe some model changes?

Share this post


Link to post
Koen Meier
3 minutes ago, Rafal Haczek said:

I admit I have no idea what would be updated.
A321 already is PBR and it features CPDLC.
Maybe some model changes?

software update, windows that have been changed.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Phil Tereny
3 hours ago, Koen Meier said:

software update, windows that have been changed.

sharklets.......maybe :ph34r:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Koen Meier
Just now, Phil Tereny said:

sharklets.......maybe :ph34r:

i doubt some one will slip that up.

Share this post


Link to post
Timm Rehberg

It would be awesome if its just a option like "Sharklets=1" and its implemented since 2 versions  :D :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Koen Meier
1 minute ago, Timm Rehberg said:

It would be awesome if its just a option like "Sharklets=1" and its implemented since 2 versions  :D :lol:

we shall see what it will be. i still think not an option.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Eric Fisher
6 hours ago, Rafal Haczek said:

I admit I have no idea what would be updated.
A321 already is PBR and it features CPDLC.
Maybe some model changes?

This update I think brings v5 compatibility. For those of us still on v4.5, I don't think nothing. Next up for us would be A319 and at the rate it's going probably a month or so after the A321 drops.

Share this post


Link to post
Koen Meier
2 minutes ago, Eric Fisher said:

This update I think brings v5 compatibility. For those of us still on v4.5, I don't think nothing. Next up for us would be A319 and at the rate it's going probably a month or so after the A321 drops.

You will get the S8 software so that is one thing, and some other bits and pieces like the new windows.

Share this post


Link to post
Ross McDonagh

Can’t wait for this V5 release as well as the sharklet mod.  It just won’t feel right flying the jetBlue A321 without sharklets :D

Share this post


Link to post
Carl_Beeby

Hope it is okay to jump on this thread - I've been a right pudding and assumed it was based on the A320 being available (i know, i've just reread the announcement :) )

I've only just got round to installing P3Dv5 anyway - and the rate I work, the release of the A321 will probably overtake me, by a long shot!

-Carl (who still acknowledges that there are people like me in the world ! :) ) 

PS I did wonder why there was no videos of the A321 in v5 available on 'tube! 

Share this post


Link to post
Koen Meier
8 minutes ago, Carl_Beeby said:

Hope it is okay to jump on this thread - I've been a right pudding and assumed it was based on the A320 being available (i know, i've just reread the announcement :) )

I've only just got round to installing P3Dv5 anyway - and the rate I work, the release of the A321 will probably overtake me, by a long shot!

-Carl (who still acknowledges that there are people like me in the world ! :) ) 

PS I did wonder why there was no videos of the A321 in v5 available on 'tube! 

a321 update is still in beta testing. some testers are showing it on twitch.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Christoph Sebek

Maybe some when August. :ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Koen Meier
Just now, Christoph Sebek said:

Maybe some when August. :ph34r:

At some point it will be out. my hopes upcoming week or first week of august.

Share this post


Link to post
Stu Antonio

I kinda hope they will release the 321 AND the 319 this week. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Koen Meier
6 minutes ago, Stu Antonio said:

I kinda hope they will release the 321 AND the 319 this week. 

i seriously doubt the a319 will be out this week.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Stu Antonio
19 minutes ago, Koen Meier said:

i seriously doubt the a319 will be out this week.

I seriously doupt everything  when it comes to FSL releases :P

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Robin Locher

What is the Problem?
I thought it will be released soon

Share this post


Link to post
Timm Rehberg
54 minutes ago, Stu Antonio said:

I seriously doupt everything  when it comes to FSL releases :P

1*134PmE8q5EpmPdG8ANPZrA.png:P

Share this post


Link to post
Eric Fisher
6 hours ago, Koen Meier said:

i seriously doubt the a319 will be out this week.

Agree. Think MSFS will be out before we see that and the SL. Gonna be interesting to see how it plays out with FSL sales of the SL version if it is not out say I til September or October. Regardless of what people say now, once MSFS is out, the transition from P3D to that and the speed in which it occurs will likely drive those sales numbers. Not that we will ever know but would not be surprised if the SL gets more sales once in MSFS if the P3D release is still a few months out

 

Share this post


Link to post
Koen Meier
Just now, Eric Fisher said:

Agree. Think MSFS will be out before we see that and the SL. Gonna be interesting to see how it plays out with FSL sales of the SL version if it is not out say I til September or October. Regardless of what people say now, once MSFS is out, the transition from P3D to that and the speed in which it occurs will likely drive those sales numbers. Not that we will ever know but would not be surprised if the SL gets more sales once in MSFS if the P3D release is still a few months out

 

i think it will be a good while before we might see the fslabs in MFS. i think the sharklet sales will not be depending on the new sim. i will buy the sharks anyways.

Share this post


Link to post
Robert Sutherland
1 hour ago, Eric Fisher said:

Agree. Think MSFS will be out before we see that and the SL. Gonna be interesting to see how it plays out with FSL sales of the SL version if it is not out say I til September or October. Regardless of what people say now, once MSFS is out, the transition from P3D to that and the speed in which it occurs will likely drive those sales numbers. Not that we will ever know but would not be surprised if the SL gets more sales once in MSFS if the P3D release is still a few months out

 

There’s a misconception that the transition from P3D to MSFS for plane developers will be an easy one. Judging by what A2A have said, this is an entirely new system with an entirely different SDK that will require significant changes to coding. It’s not like they’ll just be able to drag and drop it for it to work. 

I’m excited to try out MSFS. But I won’t expect developers to have plane products ready for it for quite some time. The SL release will be something to enjoy in P3D for a while, I think. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Stu Antonio

I can imagine FSLabs will have a lot on their plate in the future. Not only will they soon have to manage 5 different aircraft for P3D (they never treated them as "just a shorter/longer version", we can see that rigtht now where every model gets its own and well deserved attention), but MSFS will be a whole new and different, possibly very challanging story. It already seems that they work very hard to manage their products, with a lot of features being in the pipeline for quite some time now (Update manager etc.)
And let's not forget, LM won't just stop developing P3D just because MSFS comes out. So they will keep releasing updates which FSL will have to make their range of products compatible with, parallel to MSFS.... And I'm not even thinking about possible A3xx-developments here... :) Sounds very challanging to me. I just hope they won't loose their fire ;)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Marc Delaloy

Hello What is the advantage of p3dv5 vs p3dv4.5?

all the best

Share this post


Link to post
Koen Meier
1 minute ago, Marc Delaloy said:

Hello What is the advantage of p3dv5 vs p3dv4.5?

all the best

Dx12 is a big plus i find. the sim uses GPU memory aka vram a lot better giving in return higher fps.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Stu Antonio
4 minutes ago, Marc Delaloy said:

Hello What is the advantage of p3dv5 vs p3dv4.5?

all the best

There are quite some discussions in the forum here, but if you ask me personally, I simply got a big improvement in FPS and smoothness. Others may disagree. 

There are also some reviews available:

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Rado Rabatin
46 minutes ago, Stu Antonio said:

There are quite some discussions in the forum here, but if you ask me personally, I simply got a big improvement in FPS and smoothness. Others may disagree. 

There are also some reviews available:

 

Hello, the Same here,

with P3D5 significantly better performance.

 

My PC 4770K@4,5GHz 32GB RAM, Nv1080Ti 11GB VRAM.

 

Rado

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
charlieg
On 7/23/2020 at 12:16 PM, Koen Meier said:

it is a nice shot of the A321.

did someone clear the a321 for landing?

No, can't land, they haven't finished the undercarriage yet!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Eric Fisher
2 hours ago, Stu Antonio said:

I can imagine FSLabs will have a lot on their plate in the future. Not only will they soon have to manage 5 different aircraft for P3D (they never treated them as "just a shorter/longer version", we can see that rigtht now where every model gets its own and well deserved attention), but MSFS will be a whole new and different, possibly very challanging story. It already seems that they work very hard to manage their products, with a lot of features being in the pipeline for quite some time now (Update manager etc.)
And let's not forget, LM won't just stop developing P3D just because MSFS comes out. So they will keep releasing updates which FSL will have to make their range of products compatible with, parallel to MSFS.... And I'm not even thinking about possible A3xx-developments here... :) Sounds very challanging to me. I just hope they won't loose their fire ;)

 

 

Sounds like a business case for them to bring on more employees.

Share this post


Link to post
Timm Rehberg

More? They have already the BEST! :wub::ph34r::D
Who else they would need? :P

Share this post


Link to post
Koen Meier
3 hours ago, Timm Rehberg said:

More? They have already the BEST! :wub::ph34r::D
Who else they would need? :P

there is always room for improvement even if it is only a marginal gain. 

btw i want to be rolling down the runway at MTOW in the a321.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

×
×
  • Create New...