Spotlight p3dv4.5

Neetheelesh Ramkissoon

Neetheelesh Ramkissoon

Hi there I install spotlight today on my new custom build pc  build just for Fslabs Airbus 

After installing fslab spotlight , fslabs A319 320 stop working 

Uninstalling the spotlight result of no VC lights at all

I also did a clean uninstall of both A319 and A320 , same result

Fslabs means lots to me ,  I can't see this

I can't even install another livery of Fslabs its not showing in P3d v 4.5 

Two days ago it was a beauty when fslabs was loading on the system but now it look like that please help I can't see this any more anymore, please

image.thumb.png.c381a89bbcbad21b003d90a80ae728b8.png

I followed these step doesn't help

How to install the A320-X if you are having issues

The below process was a repetitive thing we did on every new beta version of what you now enjoy and it always made sure there were no remainders from previous versions.

1. Keep your serial number handy in a text file or similar for the installation.

2. Uninstall both Resources and Binaries if you have installed them before.

3. Reboot

4. Go and delete manually any remaining stuff from FSLabs folder in FSX and the A320-X aircraft folders if it still exists in SimObjects\Airplanes folder. No need to Delete saved flights in \Documents (as long as you have kept back up of same filename panel states FSLabs Data folder)

5. This is not a must but just a health check just in case: Check

C:\<your user>\AppData\Roaming\<simulator company>\<your simulator>\ file DLL.XML

C:\ProgramData\<simulator company>\<your simulator>\ file DLL.XML

that there are no remaining FSL....DLL entries in the .XML file.

if there are delete their portion of the .XML and resave it.

If you have two DLL.XML files in the two above locations make sure there are no entries for same DLL in both (general rule, not FSL related).

6. Temporarily disable any antivirus or blocking software.

7. Install new version of A320-X Resources and then Binaries (right click -> as administrator). Pay attention to Installer instructions on its screen regarding folders and what is destined for the simulator folder and what not.

8. Reboot.

9. Install FSLSpotlights (right click -> as administrator)

10. Since you have rebooted, the antivirus or blocking software is now active. Go ahead and exclude the following from the antivirus checking process:

<Sim>\Simobjects\Airplanes\FSLabs A32X\FSL_A32XX.dll
c:\users\<yourname>\appdata\Local\FlightSimLabs folder
11. [Just a housekeeping thing] Delete the C++ Redist installation remainder junk files (careful not any folders from C: !, the junk files only) that reside in the root of your C:\ drive. These are useless remaining files from installation that cannot be avoided in being created during the A320-X installation.