FIX INFO// ETP !!

Jose Villarreal

Jose Villarreal

Hello there,

I have a couple of questions. Its the first time I write something here. I already updated my a320 to the latest version, one of the updates was the fix info page. But I noticed that I cannot still create a waypoint using the radial or radius functions on the FIX INFO page. Is this something you guys think to implement soon on future updates? Also the ETP function, are we going to have it soon?  that would be an awesome thing to have on the simulator.  I'm really satisfied with the product, know you keep working every day to make it better, but having just those two functions would make it the best simulator out there. My humble opinion.

Thank you!

• Like 1
Sabine Meier

Fix info has always been there. It just has been moved as part of S8. You can find it now by using lsk1l on the from waypoint, on the ground the airport. And then using lsk1r. 

etp is not there yet.

Nico Szegedi

I think what Jose means is this function:

As this is unfortunately still not modeled yet, I‘d really like to see a complete MCDU soon as well. Besides the unfinished Fix info Page and missing ETPs, I‘m also deeply missing UTC constraints and Offset function.. :(

Sabine Meier
18 minutes ago, Nico Szegedi said:

I think what Jose means is this function:

As this is unfortunately still not modeled yet, I‘d really like to see a complete MCDU soon as well. Besides the unfinished Fix info Page and missing ETPs, I‘m also deeply missing UTC constraints and Offset function.. :(

what i can remember is that some things are worked on in parallel to the current products.