New kit on the block ;)

Daniel Du Preez

duartevieira
1 hour ago, Daniel Du Preez said:

Since Sept I upgraded my PC to a beast (sourcing a 3090 was a nightmare!) and had some trouble with PhotoShop which is now resolved.  In between all that I was juggling crazy work commitments but things are smoothing out now :)

Work is continuing on the enhanced A321 kit.  We are hoping to get it out and ready for release sometime this month (if all goes according to plan!)

Ignore the overly obvious rivets; they are darker to use as reference while working on the kit (4K res image).

2020-12-13_11-5-33-206.png

Nice work as usual thank you 

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daniel Du Preez

• John Tavendale

• Robin Locher

• Christoph Sebek

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hugo and John are out / unavail this week so I'm busy getting some more liveries ready for release.  We are aiming to let this bad boy loose sometime next week.  In the meantime, here is a collection

Work is progressing on my collab with Hugo and a lot of refinements are currently ongoing to get this ready for release.  Just thought I'd show off two more of a livery I'm working on to show the glor

Aeroflot pretty much complete.  Just finalising some bits on the normals after adjusting the fuselage master panelling and then I think we're good to go!

Posted Images

Daniel Du Preez

For all experiencing issues with our kit liveries displaying a black nav light assembly since the FSL v5.0.1.126 update 15/12/2020 described here:

The A319 and A320 custom kit common file downloads have been updated to correct the issue and the fix is available here (overwrite existing files if already installed):

A320:

A319:

Regards,

Daniel

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
duartevieira
13 minutes ago, Daniel Du Preez said:

For all experiencing issues with our kit liveries displaying a black nav light assembly since the FSL v5.0.1.126 update 15/12/2020 described here:

The A319 and A320 custom kit common file downloads have been updated to correct the issue and the fix is available here (overwrite existing files if already installed):

A320:

A319:

Regards,

Daniel

Thank you Daniel 

Daniel Du Preez

Finished the A319 PBR conversion today and thought I'd start converting my old A319 liveries over.  Just a little sneak peek :)@Hugo Bicho did a great job on the albedos!

WIP conversion so ignore the red antenna and incorrect nose gear rego placement

2020-12-18_18-37-43-454.png

2020-12-18_18-31-50-632.png

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
Hugo Bicho

Hi everyone,

I've just uploaded a new version of the common files of the 319. This version brings compatibility with our paintkit fuselage.

If you had already installed these files before, please re-install them.

Our liveries teased above will follow very soon !

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4
Daniel Du Preez

Most of the tricky geometry is now sorted but there's still more to be done!  Final bits are sorting out the correct pattern alignment of the blue bits by the L4 and R4 doors then she's ready waiting normal maps and PBR finalisation :)

unknown.png

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4
duartevieira
14 minutes ago, Hugo Bicho said:

I've releasted 4 liveries for the 319, hope you'll like it !

Thank you Hugo finally some top repaints coming out from the usual suspects you Daniel and Jonh all the rest miles away thank you for the work coffee coming your way 

• Thanks 2
Jeroen Post
On 1/5/2021 at 11:42 AM, Daniel Du Preez said:

She's finally ready for final PBR and misc texture kit replacement work to align it with the A320/A319 :D

2021-1-5_10-39-0-101.png

Oh man! Makes me wanna buy the 321!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Daniel Du Preez

And another WIP (conversion of my previous AFL A321).  Note the pylons are shining due to a model bug.  Hugo reported it already.2021-1-16_16-19-45-888.thumb.png.9eabfb9f30dfaa4c423be3642dedebff.png

unknown.png

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1