New kit on the block ;)

Daniel Du Preez

Daniel Du Preez

Been a while since I posted here :)  Now that the SL is out we've got some work ahead to adjust the kit to reflect the changes.  Here are some shots of WIP liveries while we are finalising the new changes.

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

• Like 20
  • Thanks 4
duartevieira
1 hour ago, Daniel Du Preez said:

Been a while since I posted here :)  Now that the SL is out we've got some work ahead to adjust the kit to reflect the changes.  Here are some shots of WIP liveries while we are finalising the new changes.

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Top work as usual 

• Like 1
Mahad Md. Mirza
21 hours ago, Daniel Du Preez said:

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Absolutely stunning work done mate :wub: Any ideas on any 4K PBR liveries for a Gulf Air A321? (Maybe A9C-CD?) and since the Sharklets are out, any plans on some more Middle Eastern airlines (ex. Kuwaiti, Etihad, Saudia?) maybe even some budget airlines? (Like FlyAdeal in Saudi). Whatever it is, looking forward to it lad :)

1884B207-70C8-4857-9CE5-A6B9E92332F8.jpeg

938A7D84-2387-41CD-B941-4C313A26BD13.jpeg

82FE749F-E260-4C11-BB39-5E4A0184AF5A.jpeg

34129C19-C142-4EB1-8E8D-FB4A279AEF8B.jpeg

5E76BFB9-E263-4599-A194-022C03C6247A.jpeg

Markus Burkhard
7 hours ago, Mahad Md. Mirza said:

and since the Sharklets are out, any plans on some more Middle Eastern airlines (ex. Kuwaiti, Etihad, Saudia?) maybe even some budget airlines? (Like FlyAdeal in Saudi). Whatever it is, looking forward to it lad :)

Etihad is available already:

Same for Gulf Air, although no Sharklets:

• Like 1
Mahad Md. Mirza
7 hours ago, Markus Burkhard said:

Etihad is available already:

Same for Gulf Air, although no Sharklets:

Yeah, just saw these two on the forum. Thanks lad!

if anyone knows about the other two please let me know 

Lucas Latreche

@Daniel Du Preez, @Hugo Bicho, @John Tavendale Yet again, fantastic work guys. However, am I the only who thinks that the cabin lights on the A321 have become overly bright with the last update, especially compared to the A320 and A319 ?

Daniel Du Preez
18 hours ago, Lucas Latreche said:

@Daniel Du Preez, @Hugo Bicho, @John Tavendale Yet again, fantastic work guys. However, am I the only who thinks that the cabin lights on the A321 have become overly bright with the last update, especially compared to the A320 and A319 ?

Can't say I have noticed.  We use the same alpha value for the window transparency on all variants.

• Thanks 1
Daniel Du Preez
On 5/14/2021 at 5:11 PM, Mahad Md. Mirza said:

Absolutely stunning work done mate :wub: Any ideas on any 4K PBR liveries for a Gulf Air A321? (Maybe A9C-CD?) and since the Sharklets are out, any plans on some more Middle Eastern airlines (ex. Kuwaiti, Etihad, Saudia?) maybe even some budget airlines? (Like FlyAdeal in Saudi). Whatever it is, looking forward to it lad :)

Just finished whipping this one up (along with Saudia done previously) :) 

9K-AKE-2.thumb.png.71b40323311829d8978271b752df4e10.png

• Like 8
Mahad Md. Mirza
18 hours ago, Daniel Du Preez said:

Just finished whipping this one up (along with Saudia done previously) :) 

9K-AKE-2.thumb.png.71b40323311829d8978271b752df4e10.png

again, quality work fam. absolutely stunning!!!!

coming to airlines in the middle east, Daniel Du Preez will never disappoint :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Till Lukas
1 hour ago, Daniel Du Preez said:

Another one after a lot of tweaking. 

Is it planned to release them all together? Or are you guys waiting for the next update?

Mahad Md. Mirza
7 hours ago, John Tavendale said:

unknown.png

Looks stunning John, the new Austrian livery really looks elegant in the Sharklets compared to the old livery in WTF

• Like 1
Bas Malschaert
2 hours ago, Daniel Du Preez said:

After two days of painting this magically pops out :)

A6-AEJ-1.png

A6-AEJ-2.PNG

A6-AEJ-3.png

A6-AEJ-4.png

Where can I get this? :)

Daniel Du Preez

Just uploaded (and updated) two Saudia Airbii in the library.

HZ-ASV (A321-211 CFM WTF):

HZ-AS40 (A320-214 CFM WTF):

2021-6-17_14-27-51-580.thumb.png.e98c90a9b6ae267b8677aa97af8f055f.png

• Like 1
Daniel Du Preez

I've updated both AFL and SBI A321SLs to correct some grammatical errors.

Also coming soon :) (ignore wrong text on cabin doors and missing cargo door bits for now)

unknown.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Daniel Du Preez

For all those using our kit repaints please re-download and overwrite your A321 common package files with version 1.0.1 - we fixed some bits that slipped our QA.

• Fixed incorrect window alpha on PBR (metallic fuse1 - 3) alpha channel to match new SL paint kit standards
  • Added missing fuselage bump maps

Apologies to all!

Daniel

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
duartevieira
6 hours ago, Daniel Du Preez said:

For all those using our kit repaints please re-download and overwrite your A321 common package files with version 1.0.1 - we fixed some bits that slipped our QA.

• Fixed incorrect window alpha on PBR (metallic fuse1 - 3) alpha channel to match new SL paint kit standards
  • Added missing fuselage bump maps

Apologies to all!

Daniel

Thank you great work as usual 

Daniel Du Preez

I've updated my A319WTF liveries with a new compatibility update for FSL 5.0.1.160+.  

--- Ensure that you download and update your A319 COMMON FILES BEFORE UPDATING THE LIVERIES ---

Remove any existing texture.xxx xx-xxx before updating to ensure no remnant files remain.

Alitalia EI-IMV:

Finnair OH-LVK:

Air Mauritius 3B-NBF:

Turkish Airlines TC-JLZ:

• Thanks 2
Mahad Md. Mirza

Does anyone know where I can find a Royal Brunei A320SL livery? If not, anyone up for it? Maybe “V8-RBX”? There’s the standard livery, and then there’s the 50 year of the sultan livery. If anyone’s up for it, please let me know.

17C282E6-0A04-4479-A252-727C50C0255F.jpeg

E3B48C7B-7CE0-4DBA-B8ED-F47E76C340E0.jpeg