Help with the fslabs

Isaias leboncoin

Isaias leboncoin

Hey guys ive been seing a lot of great pictures of v5 in the A320 and i was wondering if it is good to buy for P3D V5 since i heard v4 had a lot of perf issues, my specs are I7-6700K 3.6ghz 24gb of drr4 ram , msi gtx 1070 8gb vram and 2 tb of HDD.

Marc Ehnle
2 hours ago, Isaias leboncoin said:

Hey guys ive been seing a lot of great pictures of v5 in the A320 and i was wondering if it is good to buy for P3D V5 since i heard v4 had a lot of perf issues, my specs are I7-6700K 3.6ghz 24gb of drr4 ram , msi gtx 1070 8gb vram and 2 tb of HDD.

I fly the Airbuses in v4.5 and have very similar hardware, i7-6700k at 4GHz and a 1080TI.. And I use a lot of addon scenery and AIG and my Airbuses run very well between 20 and 30 FPS mostly. I think you will be fine as long as you don't try to fly into LAX or so. =)

Isaias leboncoin
3 hours ago, Marc Ehnle said:

I fly the Airbuses in v4.5 and have very similar hardware, i7-6700k at 4GHz and a 1080TI.. And I use a lot of addon scenery and AIG and my Airbuses run very well between 20 and 30 FPS mostly. I think you will be fine as long as you don't try to fly into LAX or so. =)

Oh okay sounds good cause im interested in getting V5 so thats awesome haha