PaulBuchanan

Flight controls not working P3D v5

PaulBuchanan

Hello, 

Tonight I attempted to take a flight in the Fslabs A320-X in P3D v5 I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling multiple times but my flight controls do not work at all, when I move my joystick there is no movement on the PFD or the joystick on the aircraft, even the mouse yoke is not working. 

I tried other aircrafts and they work fine. 

TIA

Holger Kistermann

Same problem here. Only thrust, aileron, rudders are effected. All other commands on my HOTAS work perfectly, e.g. spoiler axis or flaps etc.

Holger Kistermann

I should note that I have installed P3Dv4 along with P3Dv5 and the A320 installed in both sims.

Mattia Morandi

Hi, I'm experiencing the same problem on p3d v5,  still waiting for a response from support team.

Joysticks, throttle and pedals works perfectly on other airplanes, on the 320x no flight controls movement, only the buttons and hat switch keep working.

Can you tell me if on p3d v4.5 it works?

Norman Blackburn

Mattia,

Nothing that we as support can say.  Your controls talk to P3D which then talk to the A320-X.  No magic.

Holger Kistermann

Are you sure about that, Norman? I can confirm that all other planes are working perfectly. Only the FSLabs bus is affected.

Best,
Holger

Marc Ehnle
13 minutes ago, Forke said:

Are you sure about that, Norman? I can confirm that all other planes are working perfectly. Only the FSLabs bus is affected.

Best,
Holger

Using FSUIPC or Active Sky?

Norman Blackburn
26 minutes ago, Forke said:

Are you sure about that, Norman? 

Yes.  If it were not so we would be seeing many hundreds and thousands of me too replies.