Liam Carbin

What have you guys done!!

Liam Carbin

What an update!! Shes smooth as silk in V5 with Orbx True Earth, Activesky and Truesky

Fantastic update, thank you so much! Glad to have her back in the Hangar  - Performance is incredible!

2020-6-30_13-57-55-334.png

2020-6-30_16-12-18-292.png

2020-6-30_16-17-27-254.png

• Like 9

brendon powys

Wow! amazing shots Liam. cant wait to get her up and running in v5

• Like 2

Liam Carbin
1 minute ago, brendon powys said:

Wow! amazing shots Liam. cant wait to get her up and running in v5

You wont be disappointed :D

Koen Meier

looks flipping good with true sky. 

• Thanks 1

David Norfolk

Yeah they've gone above and beyond with this one 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Robert Ruprecht

Astonishing! Congratulations to all at FSLabs. Andrew Wilson, I just found the trap you set  with the cabin pressure  emergency climbing out of Malaga. Could have sworn I checked the Captains side window was secure in the checks .   Oh wait , did I ?  

Lukas Leccese

It surpassed my expectations by far. Performance is much improved, take off rolls and touchdowns don‘t produce small stutters anymore. Awesome update indeed! 

btw Liam, may I ask what airport can be seen on your screenshots? :) 

A_ndré_F_olkers

Stunning shots love this bird glad to have it back in v5. They did a amazing job :wub:  Looks like EGPF

• Thanks 1

David Gray

I agree with everybody.  I'm sure the developers cringed when they read this subject for a minute.  Very well done fellas.  Best in the business

• Thanks 1

Andrew Wilson

Listen out for the hull-slap from the ground crew when they connect ground power :)

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Koen Meier
5 minutes ago, Andrew Wilson said:

Listen out for the hull-slap from the ground crew when they connect ground power :)

i heard that one when i used the mech call . fanatstic 

• Like 1

Liam Carbin
54 minutes ago, Lukas Leccese said:

It surpassed my expectations by far. Performance is much improved, take off rolls and touchdowns don‘t produce small stutters anymore. Awesome update indeed! 

btw Liam, may I ask what airport can be seen on your screenshots? :) 

This is UK2000 Glasgow HD

26 minutes ago, Koen Meier said:

i heard that one when i used the mech call . fanatstic 

It scared the living daylights out of me :lol:

Stefan Vollstedt

Wanted to say thank your FSLabs! Well done:

Tested the new update in LOWW. In P3Dv4.5 i wasn't able to use the 320 with GAYA LOWW because it was too heavy. Now stable 28FPS, even at night with rain! Superb!

• Thanks 3

Liam Carbin
3 minutes ago, Stefan Vollstedt said:

Wanted to say thank your FSLabs! Well done:

Tested the new update in LOWW. In P3Dv4.5 i wasn't able to use the 320 with GAYA LOWW because it was too heavy. Now stable 28FPS, even at night with rain! Superb!

Amazing! They've really pulled it out of the bag with this update!

A_ndré_F_olkers

fps between 45  (EHAM FT and TENL) > and 98 in the air with a lot of air traffic vram went never above 5.3 gb :wub:

Antti Salo

At first I wasn't really expecting much of P3DV5, but my goodness am I surprised positively. I was so accustomed to flying with 15-20FPS, that I hadn't really noticed how much all the lagging spoils the experience. Now, with 30FPS and far beyond, it feels like a whole different sim (perhaps because it is...)

Nice improvements on FSL's side too and the INTEG lights in the cockpit look much better now. About that, just one small issue I noticed: At first I managed to do an install into V5 without V5 spotlights installed. I'm guessing the installer detected it installed in V4, hence didn't alert me it was missing from V5.

David Norfolk
5 hours ago, Andrew Wilson said:

That was a nice touch!

Christoffer Paulsen
10 hours ago, Andrew Wilson said:

My favourite feature so far:lol:

• Like 2