Hardik Ramnani

Various options

Hardik Ramnani

First of all, fantastic job on the latest update! absolutely love it!,

I discovered the "various options" menu it has an asterix say requires sim restart, but I found that the dcdu and isis change on the go and work fine, am I missing something here?

Koen Meier
Just now, Hardik Ramnani said:

I discovered the "various options" menu it has an asterix say requires sim restart, but I found that the dcdu and isis change on the go and work fine, am I missing something here?

The model might change but the logic behind it might require a sim restart. So that why they warn you I think.

Andrew Wilson
18 minutes ago, Hardik Ramnani said:

You'll find more options appear there with the A321 and A320-SL/A321-SL - and some of those will require a sim restart.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

valson bezerril

WILL 320 SL  SIMULATE  ALTERNATE FUEL PRED AND OFFSET LAT REV??????

Valesius Faulkner

What is the isis model??? Also, peaking of exterior on the A320v5 on P3Dv4, they fixed the problem where you could only see the nav lights from certain angles but the new nav light textures look kinda weird and like the old default fsx ones. Perhaps to be looked at in a few micro updates? I remember it took about 3 mini updates after a major version when FSL redid the sounds. Anyway, thanks FSLabs I appreciate your hard work.

Still though, what on earth is the isis model lol??

Capture.JPG

Zach Pratt

I believe ISIS stands for Integrated Standby Instrument System. Basically the version of the backup instrumentation would be my assumption. 

Koen Meier
1 minute ago, Zach Pratt said:

I believe ISIS stands for Integrated Standby Instrument System. Basically the version of the backup instrumentation would be my assumption. 

Yup. They modeled a newer version of that.