Iñigo Bayo

V5 Sticky warning notice

Iñigo Bayo

Good afternoon,

Anyone notice the frames going down when the tiller is used for taxiing using the pedal disconnection keyboard?

Iñigo Bayo

Lefteris Kalamaras

Yes, that's an LM bug when the green message text is showing. I recommend you disable all message text, as they have royally screwed that up in v5.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Iñigo Bayo
Just now, Lefteris Kalamaras said:

Yes, that's an LM bug when the green message text is showing. I recommend you disable all message text, as they have royally screwed that up in v5.

Thanks very much.

Prepar v5 is a disaster. HF2 and still with this issues... Next time I will pay them with HF1, HF2...

Iñigo Bayo

David Gray

Has anybody noticed when this is activated for taxiing the sim gets very choppy when notice is on screen.  However when the notice is disabled (but ground steering still on) the sim is very smooth. 

David Gray

sorry you can delete.  See a thread exists. 

Ramon De Valencia

HI David, where is the other thread? I am also experiencing this issue, FPS cut in half when the warning notice message is shown. 

David Gray

John Barnes

I have merged both threads

• Thanks 1

steven neill
3 hours ago, Lefteris Kalamaras said:

ist not, it happens regaurdless of if you put the text on / off.

3 hours ago, Iñigo Bayo said:

Good afternoon,

Anyone notice the frames going down when the tiller is used for taxiing using the pedal disconnection keyboard?

Iñigo Bayo

1 hour ago, David Gray said:

1 hour ago, Ramon De Valencia said:

HI David, where is the other thread? I am also experiencing this issue, FPS cut in half when the warning notice message is shown. 

same here.  what gfx drivers are you using ?

David Gray

I use  451.48.  If I turn off the warning message my performance is normal.  

steven neill
2 minutes ago, David Gray said:

I use  451.48.  If I turn off the warning message my performance is normal.  

david, you are right.  thank you very very very much. I thought they ment turn off the text from the p3d menu .. ie  the red text showing,. frames, parking brake, slew etc etc etc 

i owe you a beer David.