[Resolved] Skalarki FCU Interface host fslabs Issue helpppp!

MATTIA BECUCCI

MATTIA BECUCCI

Hi guys Im Mattia from Lima - Peru , I kind of new about about flight simulation and my abilites with the computers & english sucks so be gentle please!

Some months ago I bought the Skalarki fcu and I was using P3d4 with another A320 designer all good but I wanted more realizm so switch to fslabs A320 

my problem started here,  I already bought thefslabs licence for my FCU before the covid pandemia but cant put  it in work due to that  , now Im triying to download 

the interface host to finish the process but the link is broken so I cant already use the FCU .... Please HELP ME!

IMG-20200626-WA0072.jpeg

profiler .jpg

MATTIA BECUCCI

:( Thanks for your response Lefteris but I can’t see the link it’s also broken  or for a reason that I can’t understand I don’t have permit it! Check the screenshot ...

Sabine Meier
1 minute ago, MATTIA BECUCCI said:

:( Thanks for your response Lefteris but I can’t see the link it’s also broken  or for a reason that I can’t understand I don’t have permit it! Check the screenshot ...

It appears that you dont have a verified mark that you own the a320 at least.

• Thanks 1
Norman Blackburn

@MATTIA BECUCCI

The download is only permitted for those who have the A320-X verified against their forum profile.  Please email us to support with your order ID and we shall add it for you.

• Thanks 1
  • Norman Blackburn locked this topic